Posting pictures.

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Apparently this site doesn't allow a straightforward image transfer anymore.

In order to post ONE single pic I have to upload ALL of my images to some generic hosting site where I don't get to choose. Just EVERYTHING will be uploaded. I don't get to curate. But every random stranger can see a pic of my boyfriend's dick.

Apparently this site doesn't allow a straightforward image transfer anymore.

In order to post ONE single pic I have to upload ALL of my images to some generic hosting site where I don't get to choose. Just EVERYTHING will be uploaded. I don't get to curate. But every random stranger can see a pic of my boyfriend's dick.
Not sure what you're talking about. I just posted one picture.

Still trying to figure this out.
You can upload a single pic to imgbb.com
This site gives me the creeps.

I tried a few others but most are very tricky indeed, or have very limited storage for free. And I think I know which one @TheUltimateFixx is referring to. You can chose a folder, but not an image. Think it's a bug. Never cared to memorize the name of that platform.

imgbb does not tell you that you need to press the pic once it's uploaded to get something useful out of it FFS

Ok I will try that.

But can anyone tell me when and why a simple direct upload stopped being possible here?
I think it's mostly because of how much server space it would take to store all the images from 24+ years. And I guess there's also legal stuff to consider (like what to do if someone uploads stolen or even illicit images).

Ok I will try that.

But can anyone tell me when and why a simple direct upload stopped being possible here?
It's been a very long time that we haven't been able to directly upload pictures. Like posted above it's a server space issue.