Technical Problem Posting pictures and videos off mobile

Speed King

Bluelighter
I may be able to do this on computer but not mobile. I do not know how to post videos in my post and also directly posting pictures off of mobile device. I cannot do the videos part or pictures part on desktop either. I need help with both items. Thanks.

adding images and videos on the mobile site is near impossible unless you want to learn to hand-code vb code?

i would suggest using the full site on your mobile device. see: Bluelight Mobile (With Links to Both Mobile and Full Site!)

then you'll have access to the controls to add images and videos in the advanced editor:

bleditor03.jpg

alasdair

most image hosting sites will let you upload pictures to them directly off your phone. as in, you are on the site on your phone, select upload pics, and it gives you the option to go into your phone pictures. At least postimage and tinypic both do that. I use postimage because tinypic's captchas got mad hard out of nowhere.

from there, you just post the link to the image site on BL like any other image you put on here

not sure if that was what you were asking

I just manually type out the image tags and copy/paste image URLs inside. If it is my image, I first upload to Imgur to create a URL.

Trying again. The link works, but I want the pic with no link. Thanks for the help.

[IMG]thelink[/IMG]

Just take what you had and put the opening and closing IMG tags around it like above.

this: [img]https://s27.postimg.org/tbwdw29z7/IMG_1170.jpg[/img]

gets you this:

IMG_1170.jpg

alasdair

Traded an 80 yr old man for that hat. Gave him a 5 hr energy and told him to only drink half,lol.

Anyway, I hope someone likes the hat, ONLY for its fine craftsmenship, lol.

Thanks all. Thanks alasdair