• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Posting About UROD?

MrPubNub

Greenlighter
I am going to go out on a limb here and assume no one will answer this as it seems this is the forum for "practice posts," but I'll ask anyways.

I went through a rapid drug detox (anesthesia, naltrexone, the whole ordeal) coming off of methadone maintenance, 140mg cold turkey. I haven't seen many posts about it on here (it being UROD aka ultra rapid drug detox) and thought I might share my experience with you guys.

Before I posted in the "main forums" I would rather someone yell at me on here if this post is not allowed or if it is frowned upon.

Thanks for reading!

Hi there and welcome to the site,

This section is mainly used for people to say hello, brief intro before moving onto the site (it's also a great buffer for people who may be apprehensive about posting).

Post and questions of this nature are more than welcome on the site and I will move this thread to the appropriate section (Sober Living) where people will have a better understanding etc.

Hi, OP...so glad your post came over to SL (thanks, Bearlove!). A lot of readers here will be interested to hear your story. I hope you'll post about it.

Yes indeed!

We would very much like to hear how you experienced the ultra rapid detox! They are so dangerous and expensive to boot, we very rarely hear from anyone who has ever been involved in such a procedure.

What was it like/how did it go for you OP?

p.s. Here in SL we are very loyal to our fellow travelers in recovery and may at times even become a little defensive or protective, but we strive to make this forum a place inclusive to ANYONE and EVERYONE interested in recovery: that means all opinions and approaches to recovery. You're voice would be welcomed indeed!