• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

hahhahah taking a dump...good one. i once experienced that i was juss sitting there thinking wow this is kinda nice LOL.

14 novas packed into one set of gloves. wen i got my gloves its a wrap, the whole floor lines up the butts keep rotating out till the parties over.

AROMATHERAPY
Trust me, pick up a little bottle of essential oil (peppermint, eucalyptus, patchouli or whatever you like) and give it some whiffs throughout the night...Vicks is like crap compared to this!

hahhahah taking a dump...good one. i once experienced that i was juss sitting there thinking wow this is kinda nice LOL.

Dumps r bomb!!!!!!!! I poop everyday sumtimes 3 times so i dont get massives but one time i must not gone for three days and i dropped like four pounds of turd.

Like I've always said, lotion!
Rub it on your hands and arms and it feels soooo good and it smells really good too.

And I see everyone smokes cigs while the roll but what about swishers. Last longer and taste fairly decent.

WEED! Good music, good friends, more weed, powerade, blankets, movies oh n sparklers are very fun to. sparklers have got alot goin for them, the noise they make, the way they burn and flare off mmmmmm sparklers %) sigh, i miss the days of good beanz and rolling bawlz lol hopefully things start looking up for us here in aus i miss the good times

when rolling solo i sometimws stare at this most trippy fractal producing screensaver from electric sheep

http://electricsheep.org/

here's a sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhStJCZiOb4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

icon.jpg

Get some reasonably hot water, not boiling but still hot, and have someone spill a small amount on you stomach. Oooorrrrrrrgggaaaassssssmmmmiiiccccc :)

Yoga! Specially relaxing stuff and breathing exercises. If you don't know yoga, here's a little walk through of what we did that felt amazing. I don't know yoga at all though haha!

Get down on your knees and touch your forehead to the floor with your arms outstretched, like Muslims pray. Now just focus on your breathing, in through the nose, out the mouth. Do this for a while (two minutes maybe) until you're in tune with the universe. Now stretch out onto the palms of your hands, with your chest out and your head up. Stretch your stomach muscles this way and keep breathing. Feels sooooo good and there's a head rush that's just beautiful.

Try having someone rub Icy Hot all over you. It feels absolutely amazing! First, simply the touching feels good, but then the Icy Hot makes you tingle. :)

Yoga! Specially relaxing stuff and breathing exercises. If you don't know yoga, here's a little walk through of what we did that felt amazing. I don't know yoga at all though haha!

Get down on your knees and touch your forehead to the floor with your arms outstretched, like Muslims pray. Now just focus on your breathing, in through the nose, out the mouth. Do this for a while (two minutes maybe) until you're in tune with the universe. Now stretch out onto the palms of your hands, with your chest out and your head up. Stretch your stomach muscles this way and keep breathing. Feels sooooo good and there's a head rush that's just beautiful.

Yoga's always been so second nature to me that I do it when I roll too :D