⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

A track me and my bf made recently, it's about my experiences on ketamine infusions

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?ur...ow_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="" title="A Welcome Destruction" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">A Welcome Destruction</a> · <a href="" title="Introvert - Rough Master #8" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Introvert - Rough Master #8</a></div>

Whatever, my phone, email hacked.
You Tech guys are hear, that's pleasure.

A track me and my bf made recently, it's about my experiences on ketamine infusions

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/1319336239&color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="" title="A Welcome Destruction" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">A Welcome Destruction</a> · <a href="" title="Introvert - Rough Master #8" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Introvert - Rough Master #8</a></div>

ESET ENDPOINT SECURITY DETECTED A SUSPICIOUS JAVA THEREFORE I WILL BLOCK YOUR ACCESS TO THIS PAGE SO YOUR 5$ DEVICE DOESN'T GET CHOPPED ON BOARD.

You think am changing the day by drawing the curtains? I changed my AV Panda subscriptions years to the kung-fu robot. I cannot access SoundCloud as a whole therefore I scanned his link and gave me that the audio letancy is rigged, now don't plan to call me out for this, I say what I saw.

I...don't understand what happened, I'm sorry :( def wasnt trying to like, hack people or whatever, is it a soundcloud issue?

I...don't understand what happened, I'm sorry :( def wasnt trying to like, hack people or whatever, is it a soundcloud issue?

Yes. ESET is a slovak cybersecurity company that aimed to be the taylor of cyber protection and 6 years later they did, thanks to a mature audience and developers within ESET's veins. This being said, I trust what it detects, never gives false positive. Might be a virus in near future that can be modified at any time of day and all this because SoundCloud doesn't care to invest some money into their website and use 2000's JAVA reg keys when is 2022 and certificates are updated therefore an internal fight goes between these 2 and triggers "Suspicious Java activity". YouTube works other do, even Spotify.

Average user might bypass this because Google Armor token service can easily miss it from scan radar and it did for years now, think Google might end up sued but who cares at their money? Imagine we talk about those who invented what I use now, Android OS therefore is like telling a horse to lay down when it sleeps

i didn't know any of this, goodness i'm so sorry. Is there a better service I should use for uploading my music?

i didn't know any of this, goodness i'm so sorry. Is there a better service I should use for uploading my music?
I normally use YouTube but I understand there has to be a video with it. I've never had any issues uploading SoundCloud I'm not sure what he's talking about, although your post did appear very strangely.

For an example here's one of mine. Compare it to yours and notice the difference?

Listen to Oh Sweet Nuthin 52222.mp3 by Registers Red on #SoundCloud

I normally use YouTube but I understand there has to be a video with it. I've never had any issues uploading SoundCloud I'm not sure what he's talking about, although your post did appear very strangely.
Yeah I can see that. I just copied the embed code straight so I really have no idea what went wrong there, is that what you did to get yours to appear?

Yeah I can see that. I just copied the embed code straight so I really have no idea what went wrong there, is that what you did to get yours to appear?
Just copy pasted the URL of the track or whatever link straight into the big box you type in I never use any of the weird stuff in the platform

hah, I'm so used to having to embed things on other forums it didn't even occur to me that it would work normally, thanks! Anyway I hope people enjoy this and can relate to it if you've ever been floating in that ket void