⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Through the summer I experienced with some different sounds. I'm not musician, but here's what came out of it:

1. Electronic-type-House-of-some-sort

2. Some good old rock

3. Made this one - trap - while being manic and inspired by Xxx, Suicideboys, Ski Mask

Yeah, I know, you could say I've made a mistake but I didn't.. those 2 min of silence, the track that I was gonna play was from a vinyl, somehow.. it didn't record? Strange, not my fault though.

Search for Klepp Objects on Spotify, there's something wrong With the player here.

A meth/speed and cannabis based record recorded on a korg 8 track some 8 years ago, on a farm. Newly I learned to mix and master, and now it's on Spotify.
I Call it trip-rock, and I'm going to a Professional studio NeXT week to record a New, more trip-hop based album.

Greetings, Go Nani

Last edited:
This is an exclusive to this forum... Is this Chill n Rave Or Nice rave.. something a bit different?

My family and friends say it would appeal to a younger audience or nu-ravers?

The need for something good by Whirlwind...

Enjoy.

I've recently (up until this covid fuckery) have been djing out a lot, and have really been enjoying finding new and interesting sounds that I dont hear a ton of. On my soundcloud there are a few productions, which are all psychedelic/tribal techno with a kiss of acid, this mix is an eclectic flow from 123 house, trance, breaks
, and then it moves on to some drum and bass, jungle, acid, and some wonky uptempo sounds. There's even some novel dubstep tunes in there! Not perfect, there are definite mistakes, but I really love the flow of it and I hope y'all will too! for anyone who likes underground electronic music.
Raven 2020 Spring Mix