Post your favorite songs that are specifically about marijuana or other drugs!!

@Snafu of the Forest I had the biggest crush on my chemistry teacher senior year of high school. She was kinda young for a teacher and told me that she was into Henry Rollins, KMFDM, nine inch nails, etc. So was I!! She also loved fucked up Italian horror films. Lucio Fulci, Dario Argento, anything considered giallo (erotic slasher films) or anything gorey. So did I!!!

We had so much in common. She used to go rock climbing with me and my mom (my mom was a teacher at my school too). She used to do shit like use my phone to call her husband and say she was on her boyfriend's phone and then wink at me.

What a freak!! She was Puerto Rican and she used to wear these low cut tops that allowed nipple viewing from above. Her ass used to jiggle just so while she was writing on the chalk board.

Her husband was really into the sick Italian horror films and was a surgeon. She told me once that he told her there are only two types of people that cut people up surgeons and serial killers. He was a surgeon addicted to watching the serial killer movies. Holy shit!!

Can you imagine what their sex life was like?? She was so open and honest with me about fucked up shit. She was hot too.

My girlfriend was in her class with me and I don't think she ever thought about me and her talking about weird fetish shit and going out to dinner and rock climbing every week the way we did. I highly suspect my teacher got off on the idea of me being into her shit just like I did.

We flirted hard everyday. Lol. Anyone else had a relationship like that with a hot young Puerto Rican teacher??? We were into the same kinds of fucked up music and kinky horror films. Lol.

Last edited:
I always seriously got the impression from her that if she wasn't married we could've been much more than just friends. I knew her husband too. Lol. He knew about us hanging out and discussing movies and going to dinner/rock climbing once a week every week. I wonder how he felt about that now? She used to joke around with him about me being her boyfriend. I wonder how/where she is today? They moved out of state.

@Snafu of the Forest I had the biggest crush on my chemistry teacher senior year of high school. She was kinda young for a teacher and told me that she was into Henry Rollins, KMFDM, nine inch nails, etc. So was I!! She also loved fucked up Italian horror films. Lucio Fulci, Dario Argento, anything considered giallo (erotic slasher films) or anything gorey. So did I!!!

We had so much in common. She used to go rock climbing with me and my mom (my mom was a teacher at my school too). She used to do shit like use my phone to call her husband and say she was on her boyfriend's phone and then wink at me.

What a freak!! She was Puerto Rican and she used to wear these low cut tops that allowed nipple viewing from above. Her ass used to jiggle just so while she was writing on the chalk board.

Her husband was really into the sick Italian horror films and was a surgeon. She told me once that he told her there are only two types of people that cut people up surgeons and serial killers. He was a surgeon addicted to watching the serial killer movies. Holy shit!!

Can you imagine what their sex life was like?? She was so open and honest with me about fucked up shit. She was hot too.

My girlfriend was in her class with me and I don't think she ever thought about me and her talking about weird fetish shit and going out to dinner and rock climbing every week the way we did. I highly suspect my teacher got off on the idea of me being into her shit just like I did.

We flirted hard everyday. Lol. Anyone else had a relationship like that with a hot young Puerto Rican teacher??? We were into the same kinds of fucked up music and kinky horror films. Lol.
your chemistry teacher was young, hot, used to go rock climbing with you and your mom... and you DIDN'T fuck her?!?!?!

xD

unfortunately all my female highschool teachers were old and crabby

... dude I gotta say it sounds like this teacher was hitting on you, how do you know so much about her?!?!?!

shoulda hit that the hot puerto rican teacher :p

your chemistry teacher was young, hot, used to go rock climbing with you and your mom... and you DIDN'T fuck her?!?!?!

xD

unfortunately all my female highschool teachers were old and crabby

... dude I gotta say it sounds like this teacher was hitting on you, how do you know so much about her?!?!?!

shoulda hit that the hot puerto rican teacher :p
I told you we flirted hard everyday. Lol.

I did my senior project in chemistry class. Got good grades too, lol.

My mom told me that she and her husband are not together anymore.

One of them cheated and then the other did the same in retaliation according to my mom, lol. Could've been me!!!

I always seriously got the impression from her that if she wasn't married we could've been much more than just friends. I knew her husband too. Lol. He knew about us hanging out and discussing movies and going to dinner/rock climbing once a week every week. I wonder how he felt about that now? She used to joke around with him about me being her boyfriend. I wonder how/where she is today? They moved out of state.
Imagine if he was jealous of all that? UH OH!

Imagine if he was jealous of all that? UH OH!
I watched a Dario Argento film that she recommended once with my dad and he was blown away that a teacher would recommend that movie to a kid, lol. It had lesbian scenes and shit, lol. She used to watch Italian slasher movies that I recommended too. Even her husband watched some movies I recommended. I let her borrow a few burned vcd's. Back then cd-r was so much cheaper than DVD-r.

I definitely watched movies her husband recommended. Ever seen Cannibal Ferox or cannibal holocaust?? Wow!!

And so I'm smoking on this fucking bin laden. All my niggas in the hood they got it.
"Remember me for puttin' you on bin laden weed"
Three six Mafia
Bin laden

Her musical taste would put me of, but her looks probably would put my pant's on fire.

Barrington Levy, that's good stuff btw.
I'm amazed at some of the stuff I've been high or drunk and rambled about in this thread.

Thanks to everybody for the drug music!!! Keep posting!