Post your favorite songs that are specifically about marijuana or other drugs!!

I didn't know Hawkwind done a song where they mention valium, this is so cool, I really should start listening to them again, my mum used to play the space ritual album when I was growing up,
Possibly my favourite ever live album - I'm sure plenty never recovered after attending that tour high on psychedelics :)

"underground roots, are collie roots"
The king of dub Lee Scratch Perry. From the album Super Ape

i know it has had to be repeated a mil times al=ready but kinda wantin a bump or 5iddy atm

I love Henry Rollins. It's so hard for me to wrap my mind around him claiming to be straight edge. What a fucked up sober person, lol!! He should be on drugs!!

you've probably seen this, but he's a good story teller

I also kinda wondered about people like him that don't get high. I think it's cool, but also weird, and respect them a lot. He's definitely a special human.

you've probably seen this, but he's a good story teller

I also kinda wondered about people like him that don't get high. I think it's cool, but also weird, and respect them a lot. He's definitely a special human.

He's special for sure. Lol.

I love his character in the film Johnny Mnemonic. In fact that film's soundtrack is the reason that I began listening to Henry Rollins.

He's special for sure. Lol.

I love his character in the film Johnny Mnemonic. In fact that film's soundtrack is the reason that I began listening to Henry Rollins.
being completely honest I really never got into punk, it's really in an exclusive group of music I never got into for whatever reason, and I don't really no why

I came out of the 90s loving everything from numetal to trance and rap but never got into punk for whatever reason

dunno :/ but I do respect a lot of it, I love all music, I just don't listen to punk really

had police canines after me thru some woods some years back right down the block from the drug court