Post your favorite songs that are specifically about marijuana or other drugs!!

Mellow yellow for those bugged nerves but hunny no 911 for this evening of shroom spookery

[]

Hyde Rave vape only works no air setting making me hack is the biggest risk here

Bro I have the Big Lebowski playing in the black ground but bro this song has more attention

Mescaline cacti and shrooms don't aggravate his brain forehead vein like the RCs do

Pure old LSD-25 will whoop his ass into shape every time

Boy I have done our favorite Shulgin RCs and I have done that good old timey fashioned Grateful Dead family Rasta dreadlocked pusher doses

I stopped asking questions about street blotter after dosing Chinese needlepoint

Last edited:
Can't say it is a favorite song but one of the only ones I have to respond to this with randomly stumbled upon surfing the record label's channel just now a week old

Upon closer listen I can confirm this is a new favorite drug song

I guess faces of strangers were a fun part of the game back in the day now I am so deep in the drug woods not sure I am going to survive no sense elaborating simply incapable of dosing safely apparently

Oh I see specifically not metaphorically ok let me see well those lyrics speak to me of using symbolically or I am not sure

Interesting to see flurries of activity here still when OP is officially AWOL (ON 6666 messages too, lol)