• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art Post some ART that you're feeling today - and why?

Edgar Müller, "The master street painter"

I would love for him to paint my street....
0,,6549371,00.jpg

It took his team a day to paint!
0,,6549386,00.jpg

0,,6549373,00.jpg

0,,6549393,00.jpg

0,,6549418,00.jpg

stumble.php

I'm loving this piece today. It's so dark and gritty yet at the same time drippin with colour and passion. :)

woooooooow, busty. i've seen some street artists (chalk and what not) that were cool, but that stuff is unbelievable.

those pictures are AWESOME busty.
that sort of art is crazzzzy stuff.

I love Edgar Muller. There's a youtube video somewhere of him showing his painting technique, I'll post it later after work.

dali.jpg

:D

I love this because a group of people had to throw the cats, water and chair into frame as Salvador Dali jumped in the air. I don't know the photographer, but apparently it took 26 different shots to get it right :)

Pretty cool for something so old school...

Imagine coming home to the wife and kids after that shoot.

"So hun, what did you do today?"
"I threw a cat in the air 26 times for a photo. By the third time he knew what was up and was having none of it. Be a dear and get the iodine please."

^^ lol!! :D

Wow Klue that photo is amazing!! Very ahead of its time. Thanks for sharing! <3

i wonder when that dali photo was taken. it might be more modern than you all think, seeing as how he worked well into the 70s and early 80s.

I just came across this:
joy.jpg

Pursuit of a passion by Miki Sato. I just love the texture in this piece, I almost feel as if I can touch it on the screen. :)

5567d_ryan-schude-photography-1.jpg

I love seemingly normal scenes with slight touches of the bizarre. Ryan Schude provides these in spades. This is my favourite of his works thus far.