• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

I'm from South Boston, MA where lots of children and adults from our crew have od'ed or killed themselves while under the influence. In a ten year span (1995 to 2005, it was an epidemic) I'd say about 30 left us possibly more. I had a friend die from benzo/alcohol intoxification when we were 15 but as we all got older it was usually heroin overdose or speedball related.........MAny times ppl would be sober for months and then go get wrecked one day and die as a result of there tolerance levels going down......"That dope killed so and so...where can I get some of that?!" Ive heard that too often.
PPl that still use please please be safe! Have narcan available at all times or whatever else may save a life.....RIP-wish you all knew it could get better

I do not know anyone here. But I almost feel compelled to give someone my name and some pictures of me and a way to find out my demise if I disappear from this board so they can confirm what happened because I love heroin so much if it isn't prison it will be death. I coming to a realization that I have no intentions of quitting. I couldn't imagine my life without it. I'd almost be better off dead. No disrespect to anyone that has been hurt by the loss of someone close to them, not trying to devalue anyone's loss. Just being honest. I love heroin and it's only end is jails, institutions, and death. I've been to prison, been institutionalized, I got one more stop. This thread.

OMG you just made me so sad! you feel like this now!!!! your thoughts can change. You have severe depression because you don't care about yourself. You can get help if you want it. U seem like a good candidate for a replacement therapy or you can still use and get help at the same time.
Do you have family or freinds that care about you?
You can't see past your heroin right now but that DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL THIS WAY! I care about you and I don't even know you.

Another year has passed, and I wanted to post in here for my husband Dana, who died in 1998 to an overdose of methodone. I also wanted to give my respects to my best friend Joe who passed two years ago to an overdose on Xanaxs and loratabs. I also wanted to give my respects to Piere who overdosed three years ago to an overdose. :|
Please everyone be careful this year. So many new and old drugs so many risks. Don't have your picture in this thread. :(

I remember your story 2 years ago, stella. <3

RIP Robert. I still miss and think about you every day. I know if you were here, I wouldn't be hurting. You would have made me go out with you, and played Warcraft with me until I was laughing from ganking nooobs. I'm angry at you for leaving me though.

n700533274_2282313_1093976.jpg

My friend Ryan (07/15/1988 - 11/10/2010)

Died of an overdose unfortunately, he was loved a lot!

A friend of mine got hit by a train in the night of his 18th birthday. He was drunk, nobody knows the circumstances but an accidents very unlikely.

I knew about 5 people that died of cancer and they were all smokers, I can't be sure that all the cancer was smoke related but I count them as people that died from it...

No pics, sorry.

Tomorrow is the funeral of my very good friend Flo.
He was nearly 6 month on the intensive care after a epileptic or something like that...
No one knows exactly what happened, and I will never realise what was going on the last month.
Oh god, I´m just crying riht now again

Woah. Having just read 314 extremely sad posts, I offer my condolences to every last person who has known someone who's died as a result of drugs. I don't know anyone close to me (yet, I'm sure I'll see it happen) but R.I.P Matt H.- Methadone OD, RIP Colton K.-Antidepressant Induced Gunshot. By far the saddest thing I've ever seen on the internet, had me in tears, hardcore.

don't really want to post a pic cause its kinda hard to look at but my mother, 4/2/58 - 8/16/2010
benzo / pain killer OD, R.I.P. mom

Such a sad thread, love to everyone. One thing that strikes me is how young and beautifull these poeple are, so much far removed from what we get called "Dirty Smack Heads".
Myself have been on Heroin for 20 years now, and lost friends a few who come to mind...

Paul H : Aged 25ish, Hung himself withdrawind from methadone and cyclezine in jail
Geoff W : Aged 55ish, Cause of death unknown, but was a old time junkie

also to a guy who spent a lot of his own personal time and money, helping others who he had nothing in common with. Kieth M I'll always think of you Kieth, and thank you everyday for helping me change my outlook on life, you and Old Tony. Thank You, and God Bless!!

In loving memory of Dustin Nicholas Moore. He died in a drunk driving accident at the age of 24. You are missed d-dawg.

In loving memory of Emily Stieglitz. She was my best friend. She died in a car accident. She crashed into a tree while using pills. Your missed Emmy.

In loving memory of Gary Vorhies. Gary hung himself after years of cocaine addiction. His father died the same way and Gary always told me he would never put his family through what he went through. Your missed Gary!

Pictures coming soon.

many years ago,before i discovered heroin,i died giving birth to my son.he died at the same time but they managed to revive us both.i was furious at them bringing me round simply cos it was so calm and peaceful wherever i was.since then,i have no fear of death at all.
like many other addicts,when you do withdrawal,you get that dark,deep,deep depression that seems insurmountable..from this experience(s),i found myself visiting two google newsgroups;ASH (Alt.Suicide.Holiday) and ASM (Alt.Suicide.Methods).They are not pro suicide nor are they anti suicide..they are there to support you whatever decision you make and also to prevent botched attempts that can leave you disabled and even more of a burden on your loved ones.The people there were great and saw e through a lot of shit.They made e realise that I couldn't do that to y 2 kids(who are now 16&18) but i have been on and off of there for about 6yrs.
It is also through that group that i met and played my part in the capture of a genuine online internet predator who would coach young and vulnerable people in how to hang themselves so he could watch them on webcam(PM me if you want to know more).

Anyway,back on topic:
My cousin,Jason C was sitting in a car on his mothers driveway chatting to a friend when a drunk driver,racing a drinking pal from one pub to the next, ploughed through a bus stop and killed him instantly.
many on BL will remember the dogg101,who died at the beginning of feb from an OD of H.he was deeply depressed due to a split with his partner of 8yrs.I know many here will miss him.Paul H
photo.php

also a dear friend,debs who suffered a life of unimaginable abuse.wound up in a wheelchair with a deportation order over her head.they wanted her to leave the only family that had ever shown her any love at all(her original family sold her-i shall say no more about this)-she ODd on insulin
photo.php

why won't y piccys show up?

Last edited:
^It won't show because the picture file is linked to a private facebook account, hence the broken image icon. Either save the file (if you haven't already) to your computer & upload via imageshack or any similar hosting website. Use the direct link from them instead of the facebook link. That should do it.

166850_1712993075539_1559537921_1689589_1306743_n.jpg

(on left)

Andrew Spear
04/04/89 - 12/23/10
oxy/heroin

i loved this kid so much. he was one of the most positive, wonderful, loving, and enthusiastic people i ever met and he helped me through the worst time of my life; for a quite a while he was literally my only friend. he never gave up on me and loved me with all his heart like the sun shined out my ass when i was not even close to deserving it.

he always wanted a relationship with me but i wouldn't let myself even consider him because i knew i couldn't handle his emotional problems and his drug use. i dated other people while still caring about him, but he was always there for me anyways.

a month before he died i was trying to call him to ask him to teach me how to rollerblade and i found out through some other friends how fucked up he was. even knowing that i just figured he would be out of rehab and fine, just like all the other times. it really broke my heart to see him go so fast, he was fine that summer.

i wasn't able to fully comprehend that we'll never talk or hang out again until i was sitting there in the church at his service. everyone got up afterwards and i couldn't stand. i could do nothing but fucking sob. i'm tearing up writing this, knowing that there is nothing good or redeeming about his death, we won't be together again, he's not watching me from the sky or some bullshit. but i know the impact he's had on my life is irreplaceable. he taught me to love and to savor life, to just wing it and be bat shit crazy, and in general how to be a truly good person who puts others before his/herself no matter what.

i will never forget you spear <3

th_rip.jpg

Megan Alexandria Johnson
5/2/92-3/10/11

Megan was one of my first girlfriends, she had such a awesome personality. We dated back when I was 16, and she was 14.
You will always have a special place in my heart Megan.
I love you.
Drew

In memory of my best friends in the world, Kemper G. age 40, fentynal and xanax and alcohol

Donnie M. 32, fentynal and xanax

Donald C. Alcohol and gunshot suicide

Dickie 20 Methadone and Xanax

Richard M. Fentynal xanax and alcohol

Mike M Fentynal and alcohol

Mike S. 40 methadone and xanax

Billy S. 26 methadone and xanax

Larry R 52 oxycontin and xanax

Mark W. 34 opana and xanax

Buddy T. 30 methadone cocaine oxycontin xanax

Geno W. oxycontin alcohol xanax

Richard K. xanax alcohol