Post numbers reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
Because of a technical situation involving the new software, some posters have had the number of posts credited to the account reduced to how many posts are still kept at Bluelight. This is unfortunate but it happened. If your post count has been significantly reduced and this bothers you, please make a simple reply to this thread to give the number of posts you think you should have. Attempts will be made to sort it out, but failing that the people who are concerned about this can have their post numbers edited manually.

Mine was reduced significantly but THANK YOU! Now I don't look like quite as much of a loser!

That's shite. I was over 3100... but it's not overly important. :\

I would REALLY like my number to be reinstated. I was between 845 -850 and getting close to an avatar. I've been on here a long time now, and now I'm no better off than a newbie <dramatic pause and gasp>. ;) Personally, I think that how long you have been on bluelight should account for something! If I was in the thousands it wouldn't matter, but I wasn't.

PLEASE fix my numbers.

thanks! =D

Last edited:
Awww....and I was so working on my whoring to get to 2,500...lmao! Oh well...at least I still got ma avatar:-D

err, testing...let's see...

edit - wtf 36 now? mmm and i've been here since oct 1999 though... heh, well i don't see a need to make a big deal out of it, BUT - should someone want to give me posts back i think it was 330 something maybe? i'm hardly a "postwhore". well whatever, presently i need sleep more than 3 hundred plus posts credited to my name for the public of bluelight to see...goodnight!

:D

Last edited:
as silly a thing it was I was proud of my post count.

Though I understand these things happen.

If you can change it back to the 1800+ that it was that would be cool. :) If not, then such is life. :\

I'm getting enough out of the new software for a little thing like this to be pretty insignificant.

it does suck for those almost at 1000 posts and were going to put up an avatar though.

shannabanana = 22347 ;)

Dagny = 3150

honEbee = 849 ;)

Average Whiteboy = 2100

trancesetter21 = 2500 (?)

mr. e = 331 ;)

miss apple = 1850 (is that fair?)

Gawddayumnit!

I know exactly how many I had. I had 3809 posts before they got lost!!! :p

-plaz out-

I had around 940 posts. It would be great if you guys could reinstate those numbers back.

Thanks!
=D

4937 posts including this one.

Last edited:
liquiddelight = 940

Kyk = 4937

vurtomatic = 1890

masheadatronic = 11779 (4779 + 7000) ???

I dont suppose I could have post count returned to

I know that was the exact number cause I've been watching it waiting for that fateful date when I hit 2000.

Don't suppose i could have my post count returned to that number ? many thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.