View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Possible synergy and potentiation of DXM, Nitrous Oxide and Diethyl Ether

the potato one

Greenlighter
The other night, AFOAF ingested 300 mg of DXM and once he was tripping decided to do some nitrous from a whipped cream can laying in the fridge. He had tried nitrous from whipped cream before but only experienced light-headedness and mild euphoria being from a small amount of gas. Also, diethyl either- the source of which was a bottle of compound w, a wart remover- was also done before with strong depressive and intoxicating effects but little visual ones. So when he tried the nitrous he was totally blown away. The effects were described as extreme euphoria with uncontrollable giggling, a massive rush and weightlessness, geometric visuals (open eye8(8o) and chills and shudders like an orgasm. This was not a large amount of nitrous so it is believed that at least for him, dxm potentiates nitrous or vise versa. Later, he was tripping with a fan blowing at it which was apparently amazing. He can control hallucinations and was flying! He then decided to try some ether in combination and again the effects were very strong, more so than alone making him very intoxicated, euphoric and extremely dissociated. The nitrous was repeated and alternated with ether inhalations. This combination put the previous two trips on dxm done by him (the only psychedelic he has tried so far) to shame and he suggests someone else attempt this to see if it is unique to him or a common synergistic combination.

I hope this is an alright post, it is my first, I'm a newbie here. I hope you find it interesting and contribute any ideas into the mechanism of this combination!:D

Last edited:
yes nitrous blows dxm up in an amazing way, more so than it blows up k or mxe i think