• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

*POSSIBLE OVERDOSE* Someone PLEASE Answer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryMMiller1991

Ex-Bluelighter
So around 25-35 minutes ago I did a really huge shot when I was still already very twacked out and I think that I may actually be overdosing?!?! As soon as the shot hit me I caughed ALOT and felt a cool rush which followed by feeling extremely warm. My pulse and heart rate AMIDIENTLY jumped very, very high up and has been beating at a very fast, hard, and un seemingly normal rate and has been still since I did the shot. I got super dizzy and light headed and my vision has even gone dark on and off. I honestly feel that these effects have significantly decreased since the time I had first taken the shot..but still should I be worried at all about this? And if so what do I need to do?? Thankyou and please answer me..

You didn't say what drug? Calling for help is the best option if you really think you are in trouble.

But if you are just worried you should at least call a friend and tell them where you are and keep talking so they can call an ambulance if they need to.

You are probably just freaking yourself out and talking would likely calm you down.

But it's always best to be safe than sorry.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a more definitive answer but trust your gut of you think you need help.

Two things, first off duplicated thread so its closed due to it already existing. Second and more importantly if you think you are at risk of injury or death please seek professional help, there is nothing more important then living and if you feel thats been jeopardized dont be ashamed to seek professional help that is why they are there. I will leave the other one open for you to respond to but this one is closed.

You should not go to Bluelight in any circumstance if you feel you're experiencing an overdose. There's nothing we can do to help you, other than say, "get your Naloxone kit and this is how to assemble and use it" and you might not even have access to Naloxone (Narcan). We don't know what drugs you're talking about because you didn't happen to mention it. I'm obviously referring to Opioids here, but I can see how this could be a stimulant situation as well; fast heart rate, warmth etc.

At the hospital, they can remedy the situation and make sure you don't die. I know it can be a little bit embarassing and undignified to go to the hospital and tell everyone that you are a hard drug user and you fucked up, but it's generally preferable to death.

Could you please update us with what substance it was that you were using. It's even harder to help you without these details. Also, just let us know how you're doing, otherwise BL will turn into a frenzy of conspiracy theories for a couple of days if you don't write back. Don't do that to us.

And please, kindly refrain from double posting OP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.