• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possible over dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongswimmer

Greenlighter
I have just taken 70mg of norco, 3mg of lorazepam, 1mg of Xanax, 700mg of soma, and 30mg of flexeril. I don't know what that means. I don't have a tolerance for any of these drugs. Am I going to die? Should I call an ambulance?

Depends on your tolerance. Why are taking doses that you aren't sure you can handle? Just saw the no tolerance part, I doubt you will die, but you'll be pretty fucked up/possibly sick. Also, taking a large dose of drugs then coming online asking if you're going to die is pretty dumb....you might wanna figure out doses beforehand.

Last edited:
mixing opiates and benzos at the doses you took is very dangerous. adding soma is extremely dangerous. the next time , try to ask about this before you take the pills. i hope you are ok...maybe give us an update?

You gavw no reasom for taking such a big amount your first time and just say i die for that reason im suspecting that this is a troll

mixing opiates and benzos at the doses you took is very dangerous. adding soma is extremely dangerous. the next time , try to ask about this before you take the pills.
If you suspect you have taken an overdose, get medical attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.