• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible Dangerous Green Mitzi's???

first mitzi i had was in feb and it was awesome, loved up to the max! had another one in may, looked pretty much the same as the first one, and did nothing at all!! then had another one a few weeks ago coz everyone said good ones were back, fucked me up completely, was smacked out hard, lots of vomitting, was standing in the toilets and kept sort of blanking out for about 10seconds at a time, only knew that coz i was on the phone at the time and kept stopping talking half way through words. was a pretty bad experience. each of the time i took the same amount and didnt take anything else with them. anyone have a guess what the fuck was in it?

Fry-d- said:
He didn't mention what test kit was used but I don't think ketamine or PMA reacts with Marquis or Mecke. Research chemicals don't react to Mandelin and then theres any other random chemical we don't know about....

Maybe if someone actually tested these dodgy ones with a few different reagents we might be able to speculate on what the contents were. But the simple fact remains is if you test a pill and it doesn't show positive for MDxx you flush it.

hey I'm the famous Stuart.. and i can tell you i have had ALOT of bad experiences with the green Mitzi's.. on the same note a lot of good ones...

i had come into contact with some pills with basically nothing in them.. literary...
http://www.eztest.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=54
is the tester i used. i wish i had more testers.. but i just want to play it safe not paranoid.

i can safely say the ones i tested had nothing that could/would/did affect anyone who consumed them.. they were total duds!

and i recently had one (like i said previously) and i stupidly did not test it.. it was very crumbly and just made me very angry and moody...
i hate the fact that as soon as a pill gets a good reputation fakes flood the market..

is it just me or are a lot of these bad experiences happening in Perth?

Fry-d- said:
Maybe this experience will prove to you all the value of test kits.

8)

You're not here to teach us a lesson... we learnt it ourselves. As a moderator wouldnt you say that posting this EVERY time someone has a bad experience in the same thread.... is a bit of post whoring? In this thread alone you've said it 4 times - surely once was enough.

Why cant people post their bad experience to warn others without you having to come on every time trying to say "it serves you right for not testing". So what? Its happened now, cant go back and test the pill now can we?

A post telling other users their experience and a pill description is alot more useful than one saying "you should have tested"

too confuse u guys a little more, I never had a bad experience on the mitzis....surely I had some that were not that good but really bad ? nah....

The posts Fry-d- makes aren't always directed at the user who is posting the bad report. Suffice to say, each bad report should teach everyone ELSE the value of testers, so that they aren't the next one reporting crap pills, bad nights, or medical complications.

Honestly, nobody is having a go at you for sharing your experiences... if Fry-d- hadn't said it multiple times, then I guarantee other people would've. Check all the pill information request threads: someone (not necessarily a moderator) always asks for a test result when they aren't given.

Every time there is a report posted where someone has had a bunk or bad pill, I can almost hear the sympathetic collective wince from all the people who DO have testers, because in the majority ever since they purchased their testers they haven't taken a bad pill. When you suddenly achieve some level of quality control in your ecstasy experiences, and therefore the incidence of bunk pills drops to zero, it's natural to want to tell other people of the success rate and how easy it is to achieve. One little tester, and never have a bad pill again. So simple, such easy advice to give, and there's no reason to give it besides helping someone else out. They're not advising you to buy testers because they get something personal out of it... nobody at Bluelight makes any profit from selling or advertising testers. The advice is given to help you avoid bad drugs, and reduce your risk of causing harm to yourself. That's it.

BigTrancer :)

^ amen to that

buggery me, i got a few of these green mitzis, and they were great. the comeup was quite strange, i havent dropped too many times but it felt different to my usual comeup.. this might be partly due to being in a well lit area/in public. i felt stoned as fuck and felt like becoming one with the couch whist getting really tired, i had the slightest wave of nausea (i dont normally feel this at all) i felt detached from my legs with cold flashes throughout my body.. at one point i was so cold i was jittering all over and worse my fingers and hands were going numb! i read this thread before taking these and i almost got paranoid... but i DID test these (as the pics show) they tested positive for mdma, so i re-assured myself in that, and enjoyed the ride...

that lasted for about 20-30mins, then everything cleared away and i was loved up to the max, i dont believe it was a speedy pill at all, just nice mdma.. albeit the weird comeup.. quite a strong pill, i peaked for 1.5-2 hours from half a pill? and then i was nice and cruisy for another 3-5hrs or so... everyone who took these with me reported similar experiences..

the only thing was it was hard to tell when i was actually peaking... ive only dropped at clubs/raves prior to this, with the music and atmosphere i can always tell when ive hit the roof... but this was the first time where i dropped without music and out in public (hilarious).. it felt like one long drawn out smooth ride as opposed to UP then DOWN.. i based my peak time on the amount of time i was super loved up, pretty much hugging everyone and couldnt wipe that stupid smile off my face.

tested with ez 2nd defence (mandelin reagent) from www.chemicalgeneration.com.au which tests for pma! oh and this reaction took less than 3seconds? very quick, i just took a shot after 30secs

greenmitzi.jpg

Last edited:
Yeha cheers bro thanks for the report. I wish we could get a GC/MS on these pills. There is something in them other than MDMA im assured of it.

do the good ones have a slight circle around the top of the pill (with the mitsubishi logo) as shown in his pic?

can anyone confirm this?

Hey guys have been reading the boards for a while but only just decided to join :)

I have had the green mitzis 2 times so far that where great, very clean feeling all night. Recentlly I accquired another 10 from the same source after being told they where from the same batch as the last ones, picked them up a day before I read this post :p .

So natrally I was paranoid I bought 10 duds or worse, 10 possiblly dangerous pills. Normally I test my pills at a mates place, but he is overseas for a few months so I bought myself a an EZ-test extreem kit.

I'll post a pic of the mitzis once I find my digicam. The results for the 3 reagents are as follows:

EZ-Test Marquis: Almost instant black within 2sec. MDxx?
Simmons: royol blue/purple within 3sec. Definatlly MDxx type susbstance.
Robadobe: No reaction at all. According to this no PMA or MDA, suggesting pills are a good MD(Eand/orMA) composition form what I can gather by looking at the charts.

So after this I decided it safe enough to test consume half a mitzi. Definatlly good ones still going around;)

Dissapointed

Hey all...
I bought a couple of green mitz for my night out last friday.
They looked very much the same as the above pic posted by 'hitomaro' (beveled edge + score on back).

I used both Marquis & Mandelin tester on them and got a strong reaction within about 3secs to black.

Now i haven't taken pills for almost 4months so my tolerance should be under control. I took a whole pill, and nothing!
One of my mates also had the same complaint. Felt absolutely nothing. After about two hours of feeling no effects we managed to source something else so the night wasn't a complete waste - but still a bit annoyed that after testing it showed up as MDxA reaction.

Anyways hope you all have better luck :) and be safe ;)

~pharm_friendly~ %)

Does Pharm's experience suggest pill makers are adding tester reactive substances into bunk pills to trick people into thinking they contain MDxx?

Scarry thought :(

Mandelin and Marquis are quite sensitive to MDXX. Although unlikely, it is possible that the amount present was too low to cause noticeable effects. Another possibility is that a masking agent was used. Comprehensive Enlighten kits that hopefully will be available in the not so distant future will include a control reagent that should help indicate the presence of such additives.

oh and whats GC/MS?

Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry; highly sensitive analytical equipment the likes of which Enlighten will one day purchase if support continues. So buy your reagents from Enlighten. Any margin there end goes to funding outreach operations and towards purchasing analytical equipment, and any profit from my end (being the manufacturer) goes into designing/ developing new reagent kits.

Hater said:
yer i know a couple of people in west sydney making these in their garages with whatever the fuck def not mdma or speed so keep ya eyes peeled for fakes
tell them they are scum, and I hope they get busted :X

The tests results baffle me. I mean even if it was just a very low content of MDMA, something else was in the pill that really wrecked me. The whole following day i was very very hungover, very spaced out and out of it.

Immortal Teknique said:
The tests results baffle me. I mean even if it was just a very low content of MDMA, something else was in the pill that really wrecked me. The whole following day i was very very hungover, very spaced out and out of it.

But there is at least two batches of pills that look the same. Some of these pills don't test positive for MDxx at all. You could have had the batch that didn't test positive for MDxx but you can't be sure because.....

Oh hang on I'm post whoreing again 8)

Nah your right^^ i see what your saying. How do we go about getting these GC/MS? There is no way other than police intervention is there?