Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible dangerous batch of xanax going around Melbourne

MindlessBilly

Bluelighter
I herd this on the radio this morning driving to work apptently there have been a few deaths recently due to fake Xanax tablets that according to the report contain "5 unregulated substances" whatever that means.... Pretty piss poor reporting and the only other news articles I could find were behind a paywall.... Again totally useless. Anyways here's a link to the age article

The radio report mentioned round white pills but again not the most reliable source. If anybody could dig up more info on this to share with people here I reckon that would be beneficial.

Anyways stay safe out there people, these fake Xanax tablets going around are unpredictable at the best of times

Its why I don't bother taking them anymore. Noone can get the real thing, there mostly duds and shit from experience, ur lucky to get a good dose of etizolam pressed into them. In the last 3 years I've only had 1 time of black out from decent etizolam dosed pills.

Honestly if your that desperate to buy Xanax when its an extremely high chance you will be buying pills that don't effect you then u may aswell go tell a Dr ur hooked on them so you get valiumed prescribed to taper off 🤷‍♂

It blows my mind. My mates buy bottles and have been for years, only the one occasion did they ever get a "good batch" and it wasn't Xanax.. zero taste. Etizolam is nice though.

Need to be a member to read that article. I'm very interested to hear what chemicals are making there way into bars that are killing people.

Horrible world we live in these days, miss the days 10 years ago when Xanax was actually xanax.. and Dr's that left script pads out that you where able to pinch then write your own out Lol.. Getting too old 🤦

There are some bitter ones kicking about that probably have Flualprazolam in them or some other RC benzo. I copped a batch of real strong ones a few weeks back that left me in a black out for 3 days and led me to do a whole heap of dumb shit...

You are right tho there are sooo many duds out there and it's not like they are cheap either. After my last effort I'll be avoiding "Xanax"

My guess is fentanyl is making its way into the bricks, would be the most likely thing idiots would add to them that end up killing people... It pisses me off that info on this is next to impossible to find

FZsj5nE.png

yea that looks like hellofamix

Great Thread. Heres a post I made on another platform about 6 months ago specifically regarding the mass amount of fake Kalma bottles.

**UPDATE** Australian Kalma branded 2mg Alprazolam have changed there design from the typical bar, to a rounded pill with 4 points sticking out, almost like a diamond. This was due to the counterfeits flooding the market. Also says "New Appearance"
Profile photo for Andrew Gillard

AUSTRALIA: COUNTERFEIT 2MG ALPRAZOLAM BRAND KALMA. BEING PRESSED IS A RESEARCH BENZODIAZEPINES CALLED CLONAZOLAM. HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE:
main-qimg-6b7b250388dcfa5c686d4c9541cce1b2-lq

main-qimg-27b70a621eae8222ff80cc27005e56b6-lq

I have my prescription ones here (sometimes the pharmacy has Alprax also, these are the only two brands alprazolam in AUS) and I bought a bottle of fakes to show people the difference of the actual bricks which the warnings dont show.
LEFT REAL. RIGHT COUNTERFEIT (research benzos mostly but could be anything)
main-qimg-20436a6cfe6141b0e483ca75618d1f9e-lq

4 real, 1 fake.
main-qimg-47336ac7a9142a99663531dde15fe02f-lq

main-qimg-f82acd7c861565b9fbfd24be30d16f8b-lq

**UPDATE** Australian Kalma branded 2mg Alprazolam have changed there design from the typical bar, to a rounded pill with 4 points sticking out, almost like a diamond. This was due to the counterfeits flooding the market. Also says "New Appearance"

I herd this on the radio this morning driving to work apptently there have been a few deaths recently due to fake Xanax tablets that according to the report contain "5 unregulated substances" whatever that means.... Pretty piss poor reporting and the only other news articles I could find were behind a paywall.... Again totally useless. Anyways here's a link to the age article

The radio report mentioned round white pills but again not the most reliable source. If anybody could dig up more info on this to share with people here I reckon that would be beneficial.

Anyways stay safe out there people, these fake Xanax tablets going around are unpredictable at the best of times
Yeah I have seen them advertised on places we aren't allowed to talk about here. They are a white bottle with huge MYLAN written on it. The pills are white and round and say M2 or mylan on one side from memory. They are flat pills, not like the new pharmaceutical Kalma diamond shape.