Mental Health Porn and its effects on mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 385040

Bluelighter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
684
Just want to say a thing or two

I believe in a higher place which we all come from called Heaven

You may know of my views on Hell and how you get there from musings in The Lounge

A spirit guide of mine referred to a porn where those beautiful scenes are shot, of porn, with 'those men', and those so beautiful women, as, a 'devil room'


I wish luck to all of those souls, and I perceive now all of those males to be dead (they were ugly), but due to recent revelations I believe after death they would have gone onto a state where 'that didnt even really look like me' and they would be a perfect spiritual partner, even to Buddha himself. I believe that is their origins and there would be no good life for them on Earth now.

My best wishes
 
Last edited:
Are you pretending to be the Holy Ghost? Some people were doing that before and they were creeping me out, I got a bit confused. You know the Holy Ghost only lives in Heaven right? He never incarnates on Earth, so he wouldn't be posting on a forum. There are many that do not incarnate in the Aquarian Age. Well, a few. You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Lol.
 
Are you pretending to be the Holy Ghost? Some people were doing that before and they were creeping me out, I got a bit confused. You know the Holy Ghost only lives in Heaven right? He never incarnates on Earth, so he wouldn't be posting on a forum. There are many that do not incarnate in the Aquarian Age. Well, a few. You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Lol.
I can assure you I am not pretending to be God the Father Almighty, The Holy Ghost, The Holy Spirit, Mary Magdeline, Peter, John, Adam, Eve, or The Pontious Pilate. So you don't need to feel creeped out on my account. Have a good weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top