• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Seed Whats the most effective way to use Poppy seeds?

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi,

I haven't tried poppy seed tea yet or any of the other ways I can use them, planting isn't an option before anyone says it.

I have a growing (no pun intended) of seeds building up. I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates. I'm on poppy pod tea, which I know is obviously stronger, per weight. Good quality giant afghan pods, grown in the UK. I must have at least 15-20lbs, of seeds, already. Plus another 22lbs of seeded dry pods.

I would like to try and do something with the seeds though. Possibly just the shake in bottle technique but if there other recipes or ways I can transform them then I'm open to suggestions. I actually use stove espresso maker for pod tea now.

What, without needing a lab and chemistry degree can I do with them? Even with the pods, I'd like to try and either make something more potent out of either, such as something smokeable. Getting bit bored of pods and oramorph, which I'm also prescribed.

Any simple easy to follow advise, especially with seeds if possible so that they aren't wasted.

Cheers folks

Cheers,

Fancied a quick fix, so put in 250g ½lb in water, shook for 8 minutes, drained and repeated....doesn't really have a taste, just cloudy water!!!!

Frustratingly sober today. Have had in total (coming up midnight).

-6mg Alprazolam (generic Indian ones, arrived today, no effect)

-30mg Diazepam (gp prescribed so legit)

-42 grams Poppy pod tea, through stove espresso maker, comes out like black coffee colour (good quality giant afghan pods but had for 40 days solid), mixed with lots of pure grapefruit....my tolerance compromised. Sometimes feel smashed over times nothing.

-125ml (250g) Oramorph (gp prescribed)

-80ml DXM

-½ LB poppy pod tea, unless made wrong.

Don't really want to make more tea tonight but very tempted, got 5 makers!!! So can potentially go up to about 100grams at once. Don't really want to be going to toilet all night though.

I probably need a break from opiates but much easier writing it than doing it.

Thanks I'll look into the Muffins

Cheers

I'm not laughing at your predicament, but laughing at you saying you'd check into the muffins.

They are quite tasty but I usually buy the premade muffin mix at the grocery.