• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC Poor man's NVIDIA On-Go-Gaming

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter

budget RTX? No. Budget modern graphics card at least where is 273EUR ( Micro Center, if USA, I dunno or GorTech in Japan). I do not own any Ray-Tracing card I did but I donated to a ghetto kid that I go back with, his family couldn't afford because of financial situation. ( ASUS RTX 2080Ti TURBO) somewhere at 20K euro card. Plays anything. This being said I am allowed into this side of campsite to say yes or no.

I will go above and beyond to deny AMD as graphic card, I do appreciate their series of CPU's not their video orientation. Over this current performance of late generation of budget 40' series they will have a performance above RX 66XX and just somewhere at Intel Arc775.

Not everyone needs 4K, at 1440-1080p this is perfect with 8GB of digital memory. More information to be added to our tabel when is released.

I am agnostic when it comes to graphics cards, mainly because I am not an end user and am forced by the nature of my work to to have a sample of each Mfr to make sure a game project runs well before it is released.

Always, the first and most important question is "What is the primary app, or game ".

If you are sure that 1440/1080p is what you will be displaying then you won't need more than 8GB VRAM for most games out now. But above and beyond that, the 4060 is very energy efficient compared to even last generation(3060).

Intel may still turn out a solid card, but right now I'm waiting before recommending them, mainly due to drivers that are comparatively immature to even AMD, let alone NVIDIA.

Last edited:
I am agnostic when it comes to graphics cards, mainly because I am not an end user and am forced by the nature of my work to to have a sample of each Mfr to make sure a game project runs well before it is released.

Always, the first and most important question is "What is the primary app, or game ".

If you are sure that 1440/1080p is what you will be displaying then you won't need more than 8GB VRAM for most games out now. But above and beyond that, the 4060 is very energy efficient compared to even last generation(3060).

Intel may still turn out a solid card, but right now I'm waiting before recommending them, mainly due to drivers that are comparatively immature to even AMD, let alone NVIDIA.

AMD is already making more money than was previsible initially and this because of RDNA arhitecture that all current market-sold consoles have installed. Intel will destroy NVIDIA sales somewhere this autumn. Even with broken teeths, they have fingers - their GPU will be able to demolish any games in 1 year by now with more driver actualization. I tested 16GB 775 and they need improvment within interpolation/vector on screen directX. ( film-grain/motion blur) within CAD these are instrumental but in gaming we need fast latency 192 bus. I think 128/256/352 will be part of past with PCIe 5.0, and in few years moved to corner of room..

Intel already are an icon of computer engineering, same as nVIDIA but they possed some capabilities of making their own technologies as well, I guess they'll be first who master game crystalization instead of film-grain. NVIDIA used do and in the end we now have hood name of "DLSS", a failed vSync attempt to restore this muscle under RTX excuse, maybe vSync never had a purpose and this is v0.2 which shows that monitor can be able to communicate in scaling with GPU. Finally I want this, my 980Ti doesn't need to hold their hands I can do even 365Hz but I don't make any weapon brothers here with this part of video card control center. 120Hz is my meter that I can still touch my leg in this bleach pool to say so.

RTX 4060 will replace some who struggle with AMD driver support or those who never had a powerful video card like this. It will be GTX 1660 of 40 lineage.

I'd continue my paraphrasis with the conseual idea that yes is propaganda and our current generation was predisposed to Bhauner agenda, the NWO came earlier than those who made the study A-Z from mit brushed just a few years before it became a public theory that sits in most "wardrobe clothing kit" citizens nowadays. GTX 750 Ti was also a half-cut GTX 660 with a 10% fps difference and that because of 750ti not having the psychial tonage to wiggle a i7 to knee unlike 660 which could use all i7 cores in partnership with video card itself resulting in performance per watt and with around 10EUR saved which with those you could buy something to eat, probably you're tired too and need to replenish your nutritional levels. Back in days, 4060 would be the 660 and 1660 would be a 970 if we exclude ray-tracing capabilities which I codebared them by "vSync of 2023" that's me now others can add and extend this structure towards how nVIDIA market their cards and how gaming percentage with a heart of gold dropped abdominally since 2017! games do NOT offer same creativity rooftop anymore the peripherals people buy to game on/hardware do not make the price they were label as inside market they were bought and the market for me is a ghost car that drives nowhere, you know like I want to reignite some hope inside me but is impossible the more and more I visit youtube channels with randomly metadatas, the more articles I put my hand on simply wants to choke me with inconsistent trunk chest logs. This being said I do not recommend the 4060, you can invest in a second-hand 2080Ti/3060 if you can't bypass this roadblock that 4090 has organized with special analytics from Philips/Panasonic that butcher hardware market by themselves and yet with this audience of teenagers/millenials not having the utility of knowing when to distinct between a [ ! ] and [ ? ] have the componet outfit in this current stage, exclusively.

If you're like me, you will appreciate 720p over knife blades aka 4K textures. I even get headaches as how sharp their and because of that you'll have a 1080Ti that have chemistry with any available CPU on market unlike a 40'series card that requires latest i9 and even with that, EVEN THEN you're still balacing on a wire and you tell yourself look down and face your fear, no. It will be same sleep at night.

Every computer enthusiast need to understand the minimal collision between a CPU/video card.

1WxOJlE.jpg