• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pollenating codeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicko89

Bluelighter
what would you guys recommend I hear grapefruit juice works then other people saying it actually lowers the effect?:?

you should use the search engine before you make these posts. there's countless threads out there about potentiating codeine..

Do you have any hash or cannabis? Those potentiate opiates including codeine. Just smoke a bit and see what happens. Make sure you are not driving, and stay safe.

you can Just drink alot lol . Some People's liver metabolize it better then others .

Mixing opiates and alcohol is bad. Very bad. I seem to remember hearing that drinking a shot ~10-20 mins before ingesting codeine helps release an enzyme which breaks down more codeine quicker? That seems to spring to mind from when I researched codeine a very very long time ago but I don't know how reliable that is, whether it's true or not and if there's any scientific evidence for it. Either way you shouldn't mix alcohol with codeine as they're both depressants and make it easier to OD (note I'm not saying it's easy to OD from doing 1 shot of vodka and a low dose of codeine since codeine is a relatively weak opiod but please do some research).

Status
Not open for further replies.