Pointless survey - Tatoos?

~E-Kat~

Bluelighter
OK..I know another one ? He he! I was just wondering who had Tatoos..and where are they and what are they of? I have a sun/moon on my outter right ankle ):)
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

I have a tattoo for your naked mom on my ass. It's red like me.
------------------
I'll see you in Hell...
Love Satan - 666 :)

If it is red like you..how do you know you have one? Ha ha
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

Well I have my intials on my back, with a picture of a face under it, also japanese conji letters from my peck down to my waist, hopefully in a week Ill be getting a dragon done on my whole back in color whooo hooooo, oh ya and i got a little design on my hand.

I have 10. I have Biomechanics & Hebrew writing on my left arm (1 & 2), Anime & my astrology sign & also 2 abstract pieces on my right arm ( 3,4,5 & 6). I also have a tribal Shield of David on my back (7)as well as a saying tattooed across my lower back (8). Finally I have 2 tribal bands around my left ankle.(9 & 10) I gotta count them "out-loud"
smile.gif
I was just telling my girlfriend I have the itch for more.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

I have a tattoo on my lower back of a crucified rose and one on the top of my foot of a little chinese symbol. (the symbol means courage)

i have 3
tribal on my right arm...the logo for the NY hardcore band sick of it all on my left leg... and i have the word "empower" across my back...
you can check that one out http://www.mindspring.com/~fostern/
click on s for soulfly
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

I got one tatoo. My best friend and I got the same one when we were in Montreal. I'ts a symbol of Best friends in Japanese writing.

Shit, you beat me to this question!!! I have four tatoos. One of a cat face on my left ankle, one of a purple and red butterfly on my right shoulder, one of a blue and grey dolphin on my lower left back and one of a green and blue seahorse on my lower right back.

I've gotta Iron croos on my calf, KoKoPelli dancin' on a Jigsaw puzzle-piece on the small of my back and a Totenkopf shield on my left shoulder.

i got the chinese character of jade on the side of my ass kinda where the waist is~!! it's jade colored with white highlights~ purty~!! =) hee hee~

I've got 5 tattoos! Butterfly on the back of my neck, tribal flower on my tummy, dragonfly on my left shoulder, an ivy vine going around my left ankle, and a gecko on my right ankle. I gots pics if you're bored and wanna look... http://geocities.com/amsaxon/
just click on the My Tattoos page. DUH! hehehe!

I have an infinity symbol on my lower back, with two adinkra symbols on the top and bottom of it, Osrane ne nsoroma (moon and star), which symbolise faithfulness.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

I have a vine of roses going down my left hipbone, and I'm getting a lil fox on my R. foot this month. He's from a comic book by my fav author (Neil Gaiman), drawn by the guy who did Vampire Hunter D.

5 total... about 5 hours of work.
3 little jailhouse piece of shits due for a cover up and 2 large dragons. One on my thigh and one on my back.
ahhh.. waiting for the $$$ for a full back piece.
------------------
I never take advice from someone more fucked up then I am.

well,I dont have any tattoos, (im probably gonna get a tiger soon though)
but I do have a PHI (the symbol) branded on my left arm(it is for my fraternity)

i have a tribal sun looking thing around my navel
a lil manatee on my lower right abs and a ying yang picture with the top the night sky and the bottom the ocean with a moon and whale as dots on my lower left ab.
and im itching for a 4th
hey know did it really hurt when you got branded? i was thinking baout getting a tiny k but everyone thinks i am a crackhead and itll be too painful?
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

I have onlyone tattoo and it is on my lower back. It is a star, because I love stars!!!!
Astrix

I've got 2...
I have a rose on my hip and a tribal piece across my lower back. Looking into getting another one. Damn, it's so addicting!
~dazi~