• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids PM Paitents: Dealing with Docs, Earning Trust, Scenarios & Helpful Tips

Yes, I have gotten literally hundreds of injections. I used to go to this guy that had his own proprietary blend of injections. He literally had like 7 or 8 different bottles he mixed together and used a ultra sound to make sure he was getting the needle in the correct spot. That helped for a while but my insurance wouldn't keep covering it so I discontinued. Now at my doctors appointments every two months I get cortizone shots in my right shoulder, neck and hip. Im pretty thin myself and for some reason they dont really bother me much. One injury I have is my clavical was broken in the past.....IDK if thats why or not but Ive got bunch of scar tissue in my right side and I always have really bad inflamation in my right side, generally in my back and neck, and the trigger point really helps loosen that up....although it usually wears off before the two months and thats all I can afford anyways.
I see a chriopractor as needed which is usually every couple of months and that helps out a lot also. I have done extensive physical therapy and have discontinued that but am able to do the same things I can do there at the home or gym. I have taught my wife to do their stretching of their limbs I cannot do on my own. That is probably the best help outside of narcotics. I have been using cannabis more or less my whole adult life, and I give a lot of credit to it because It has helped me keep from just swallowing more and more pills over the years and will actually help my migraines when nothing else will.
Psychology.......I am treated for depression and nerve pain with Cymbalta 60mg. A while back when the seriousness of my disability set in.....I wasnt quite yet suicidal but I was having a hard time seeing the point of staying alive. I had recently applied for disablity and didnt realize its more or less standard procedure to deny everyone. My wife and I were really struggling financially and still are. I got that first denial in the later and lost it. I was really really suicidal then and was actually homicidal as well. I mean I truly lost it.............at that point I called and got help and ended up in the psych ward for 14 days. I got my shit straightened out in there. I knew to call for help because Im just a semesters short of a psych degree and have decent training so I knew to call in. I still struggle sometime with that but I have a little girl around to straghten me out