• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging zopiclone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedeadwalkk

Bluelighter
Plugging and snorting zopiclone?

Okay well I'm down to the last bit of my scrip for Zopiclone. The pills are 7.5mg each, and when I get high off(orally dosing) them my dose is 1.5-2 pills.

I've never plugged anything before,and I figure trying to plug the last little bit of my zopiclone is a good way to try it out.

Questions:
1) has anyone done this, and what is your experience
2) Is this safe? The rectal admnistration route drastically increases your absorption rate so I'm a little concerned of my usual dose being too much.
3)If you've done it, or your friends have done it, what was their dosage?

Also what about snorting this stuff

Last edited:
have not snorted it. it already leaves such a bad taste in the mouth for a scarce hint of a high (esp compared to zolpidem) that i would only take zopiclone for sleep as prescribed. its just not got a ton of abuse potential, imo.

have not snorted it. it already leaves such a bad taste in the mouth for a scarce hint of a high (esp compared to zolpidem) that i would only take zopiclone for sleep as prescribed. its just not got a ton of abuse potential, imo.

I don't mind the taste when I orally dose. I hate it the next day though. Really? I love getting high on these. I have the craziest, most interactive hallucinations ever. And not to mention the people i see ( who i've nicknamed "Zopiclone Kids" ). Me and the Zopiclone Kids have telepathic discussions. I also get some wierd visuals were i can control energy with my hands. Has to be one of my fav drugs.

Have you plugged it?

Never plugged it, but take half of your oral dose if you intend to do so.

i havent looked up BA for z drugs.......but i would assume you should just eat the zopiclone like you would with benzos..........

I don't mind the taste when I orally dose. I hate it the next day though. Really? I love getting high on these. I have the craziest, most interactive hallucinations ever. And not to mention the people i see ( who i've nicknamed "Zopiclone Kids" ). Me and the Zopiclone Kids have telepathic discussions. I also get some wierd visuals were i can control energy with my hands. Has to be one of my fav drugs.

Have you plugged it?

If you're having full blown hallucinations off of 1.5 to 2 pills of zopiclone, I'd be worried about how close you are to the edge. There are housewives all over N. America who pop 2 zopiclone on a regular basis, who aren't being paid visits from imaginary friends.

Lol I'm only bumping this thread so I can add to that and say that is 100% a sign of mental illness. You need to get checked. Zoplicone at those doss hardly ever even causes wavy walls. Please seek help.

Edit; oops sorry for bumping such an old thread. Didn't check the date before posing.

Dont snort it just split the pills in half and take them, also smoking weed while on zopiclone is crazy ull get awesome visuals just make sure u dont black out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.