• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging uk brown heroin

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi people ive plugged it before but always have taken it with like 60mg morphine, I find morphine to potentiate the gear if it aint the best type.
I cant inject myswelf for shit, also Im proper cack handed and would fuck up smoking it.
Can you plug uk brown powder heroin, am I right in doing 1ml of water with citric and 200mg heroin, cook it not as much as for injecting but still till it dissolves then lie on side and plug it wait few mins but 1ml of water wont fall out ya ass.

i CANT FIND ANY INFO on it except for some wbesites saying up your bum alternative to injecting.
I FIND some info that people say they love it and some say it would only be a bit higher than oral.

Also after ive plugged one ml on its own, would it affect it negatively plugging another few ml of water, as when i first plugged it i did 2.5ml to a bag and didnt feel nothing.

Also is there a pipe or vape I can buy to take my gear in, if anyone can link me to a website with a decent pipe you cvan smoke gear out of.
I like injecting obviously but just proper mongs me out and skyrovketsd my tolerance for few weeks plus my mate hates doing it for me as he says it ruins his gouch lol.