• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging dxm?

Cough syrup enema doesn't sound too apetising to moi :p

Yeah we get 100mL and 200mL bottles of Robo DX in aussieland.

300mg and 600mg

How convenient :D

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I plugged 600mg of DXM powder about a week ago. It worked just fine but when I tried to take a shit it burned like hell. It felt like my ass was on fire. I will never do it again.
Well there goes that idea...

Thanks for being a guinee pig for us :)

Hmmm... burning ass... Doesn't sound good. I still wanna try it for some reason. Just 100mg...

crOOk

I got it! I'm just gonna plug 100mg in a capsule and as soon as it's absorbed I go for a syringe full of water to kinda sorta flush it out. Shit I'm having diarrhea anyway, I hope this doesn't burn too bad.

crOOk

And up the sphincter it went, only 60mg for my first try though... This shit might burn a lot.

crOOk

OMG OMG the pain. I haven't taken a shit yet, but the pain has already kicked in. I am scared, I'm not ever gonna use the restroom again. Not ever!

crOOk

Threshold effects noted, ass still burning. EDIT: OMG I should have checked erowid!
Toilet, quick. Gawd how I love taking risks.

crOOk

Last edited:
Wasn't half as bad as I thought! It burnt a lot, but not as bad as it sometimes does naturally when I have really bad diarrhea. It was worth the threshold effects. :D

crOOk

Last edited:
Next morning... Gawd my ass hurts. Rctally administered DXM = Big nono. I leave that shit for Kandy K.

crOOk

paperfan said:
here's something from another forum, i was wondering if any you have experiences or could help me verify its validity:

Well shit, that was actually my post from that other forum. My friend has perfected his method of plugging DXM, if anyone is interested.

First of all, water as a solvent is obviously a bad idea because even though iit gets the DXM inside, it just sits and burns and maybe some of it gets absorbed but most will come firing out with great haste and anger.

PEG turned out to be better, but expensive or he had some excuse as to why he didn't like PEG. I'll ask him again why he didn't like PEG. Edit: Just got word from him that he just was too lazy to drive to GNC to get it, and he was getting it from robogels and harvesting PEG by splitting each pill open. He tried it once but found it to be too much trouble to ever do again. It burned and made him shit, but it wasn't nearly as bad as water.

So now on to the one I find most disgusting, but my friend's favorite method: vegetable oil. It turns out that DXM mixes quite well with vegetable oil, and this mixture burns the least (almost no burn at after it gets past the anus), and it will not be rapidly expelled like the water method. In fact he said he was able to keep it all in, and therefore was able to actually administer a full DXM dose without losing half of it from shitting or puking it out.

I'm pretty open minded with plugging drugs, but vegetable oil in the ass for some reason makes me a little sick. But that's just me. If anyone wants to try it, supposedly it's the best way.

I am protected.

Last edited: