• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging dxm?

What? I thought the consesus was that this is a really stupid idea. It will hardly get you high, and if you plug the cough syrup all your going to do is poop it immediately out.

I'm too lazy to do a search but I think this has been discussed before, can't quite remember where though.

Perhaps it's legitimate and someone with actual chemistry knowledge will answer--seems to me like someones trying to get someone else to squirt something in their ass for kicks.

oh i was talking about this comment: "no, you could make pure (repecies are readly avaliable online) and then crush and capsule it and plug away"

I don't see why he couldn't plug in like, a capful of the cough syrup every 20 minutes or so. I know Dennis Rodman did vodka enemas back in the day, and that shit fucks you up.

Don't you think that 4oz or whatever of cough syrup is a bit much liquid to stick up your ass?

Why would I be putting cough syrup up my arse (or drinking it for that matter) when one can easily purchase 25g of pure DXM HBr powder for US$50? :p

I don't know what exactly was so unpleasant about plugging DXM, but here's what I can remember from reading a few. One in which the person suffered from a burning ass, the other in which the effects lasted over 2-3 days, but methinks someone just had an enzyme deficiency without the knowledge of having it.

Anyways, good luck!

fizzacyst said:
Don't you think that 4oz or whatever of cough syrup is a bit much liquid to stick up your ass?

If somebody can bootybump 2-L sherry enemas, then surely 8oz of Tussin is possible.

If you but 2L of liquid up your ass, its all going to come back out pretty soon.. perhaps without your consent.

I know DXM is absorbed in your intestines when you take it orally. I'm not sure if a person's rectum has the same properties as the intestines though...

Maybe a DXM / PEG enema?

/\ Yeah, that's what was on my mind. Would dissolving DXM into PEG then dissolving the PEG+DXM into water work? I don't fancy shooting alcohol up my arse before a trip.

Things that are not water soluble can still be absorbed by snorting, etc, assuming that they are lipophillic or are transported by some mechanism.

I don't know about DXM specifically, but it would be foolish to snort it just because of the amount of material.

I thought you can bootybump almost anything -_-;

Well, there goes my reason for my existence...

*shudder* DXM.... hehe the sight of that makes my stomach churn... but yea, the easiest way to go is with powder if you can get it.
A couple of years ago I had a bright idea to have a dxm party with some friends who at the time enjoyed the trip... I parachuted around 700mgs of powder that a friend had found online somehow, I guess it was legal to buy through some website, I believe it has since then has stopped selling DXM(that isn't bad to say here right?)
Anyway.... after an hour or so of dry heaving and getting intense cev's of some terrifying gory shit, I left my body and sorta floated around the universe for awhile until a friend came over, saw the powder on the kitchen counter and sorta half brought me back into the waking world to find out what it was and why I was lying face first on the floor in the bathroom. He insisted on snorting it and I begged him not to from my compromised, not able to move spot on the floor... well, he blew it and was in some big pain for awhile... so the moral of the story, parachutes are ur friend if you can find some powder.

ive only taken those coricidin pills, but i have this cough shit that has 30mg of dxm in it every 3 teaspoons so how much would i need to drink to have the same effect as like 10 pills? ive drank half the bottle so far and it tastes fucking discusting. "pleasent cherry tasting formula" my ass

coriciden isn't a good idea I'm pretty sure, there are other active ingredients in those pills, and sure they are easier to consume than that tasty cough syrup, but I think a few years ago there was a bunch of news related stuff on how some kids had taken those pills and ended up in a hospital or something. Too long ago to remember the details, but stick with like cvs brand, nothing but dextromethorphan hbr to be safer...

could you guys post some examples of what i should be taking and where i can buy it in stores?? because i only know of coriciden, and they sell it at my local rite aid.

DON'T use CCC. Period.

Contains an antihistamine which is VERY dangerous at high levels... (Chlorpheniramine Maleate)

Just DONT

Robotussin DX (Maximum Strength) is the shit :)

armadilliO said:
DON'T use CCC. Period.

Contains an antihistamine which is VERY dangerous at high levels... (Chlorpheniramine Maleate)

Just DONT

Robotussin DX (Maximum Strength) is the shit :)

the entire bottle of it is about how much dxm

I plugged 600mg of DXM powder about a week ago. It worked just fine but when I tried to take a shit it burned like hell. It felt like my ass was on fire. I will never do it again.