• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine pls help coke od or something?!!

plshelp

Greenlighter
I have never tried cocaine before but at a party Wednesday night while very drunk I did a few bumps. I did one more Thursday morning still drinking before leaving for home (uber). I started throwing up in the car and have been very sick ever since. I cant keep anything down, Im shaking, Im trying to slow my breathing and keep calm as many posters have advised. But its been a day and a half and my feet&hands are numb and spasming. I'm having hott flashes the room is spinning and the bucket by my bed is half full from trying to drink water. I knew nothing about this drug, and my "friend" did not warn me about anything -crash and how it can cause seizures or make poison mixed with the alcohol. I just saw it in movies but Ive been up all night online and I'm freaking out , this was so dumb Im scared to call family. Please tell me what to do. I dont want to take any pills or drink anything else to come down like people have said. I have never done anything but drink and weed- Should I go to the emergency room Im really, really scared

Your completely fine. Smoke a little weed and calm down. I am sure you drank way more than usual because of the blow so your just severely hungover and coming down from cocaine. You are having panic related issues but nothing life threatening, because of this however, weed could possibly make it worse. Lay down in a dark room, watch some TV, drink some water and try to eat something runny such as apple sauce. Make better decisions next time :)

If the drug you took was cocaine, no emergency. If you had drank too much while on cocaine we wouldn't be having this conversation. However, because it is unsure if the drug was indeed cocaine I recommend going to the ER, because if the substance was something else this may be the beginning of something worst.