• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

~*Please Welcome your new Overlord*~

ebola?

Bluelight Crew
We are all greatly excited to have selected Willow as an addition to our team. Let your new overlord's illustrious reign begin! ;) Please give him a warm welcome. . .

ebola

The old fox guarding the hen house ☺
j.k
congrats, make us proud! (and be easy on team God)?

A wolf amongst the sheep....;)

Thanks, I'll do my best. :)

eec405963f39cf516203b87523a9d2e86e579c63f3d726791e15647bdc043166.jpg

Welcome to the ranks of power... :D

moderator.png

Welcome Willow ! !

Perfect moderator for this spot. I have enjoyed reading your posts since I've joined.

lol Journeyman, haha!

Don't make a fool of yourself by making it personal and banning your competition (good advice).

Does your modstick still have the grooves you wore in it from those years of PD regulation beat-downs?

Welcome back to the sinister ranks of the shadowy authority figures known as Bluelight Moderators!

:)

But really, I couldn't think of a better choice.

Don't make a fool of yourself by making it personal and banning your competition (good advice).

OK Ninae, thanks for the warm words.

Does your modstick still have the grooves you wore in it from those years of PD regulation beat-downs?

Welcome back to the sinister ranks of the shadowy authority figures known as Bluelight Moderators!

:)

But really, I couldn't think of a better choice.

Thanks Xorky. My modstick is still sharpened at both ends. :)

OK Ninae, thanks for the warm words.

It was actually meant as good advice, as that's how mods tend to make themselves look dumb and lose respect, by banning the ones they don't get along with or just waiting for an opportunity to do so. I think that's the main problem people have with mods, in general, that they abuse their role and can't be objective/fair.

^Fair enough. I'll keep it in mind.

It's not that I think of you that way, but you must have seen some of these mods around. You can't really have respect in an authority-position if you can't be objective or are too subjectivally motivated. People do notice these things.

^I appreciate your clarification Ninae :). I certainly hope to be as objective and gentle as possible. I expect to be called out if not.