• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos please help

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
What's stronger butalbital or Xanax
Please help I've looked everywhere and can't find any info at all

Barbs are stronger than benzos and that's a strong barb. It's more.likely to stop you breathing than Xanax and theyngifr it for dug withdrawals

Xanax is very strong and short acting this is strong and lasts intermediate duration I only ever triedmphenobarbital and it was awesome hit even with just forty.mg Oxy j.felt.my breathe going

Barbs are stronger than benzos and that's a strong barb. It's more.likely to stop you breathing than Xanax and theyngifr it for dug withdrawals

I'm planning on asking my doctor for butalbital/asprin/caffeine for pain because he told me he can't write opiate and I need my teeth pulled

Will the pharmacy dispense a barbituate and a benzo as I'd be using them for 2 different things???

lol
I came to bring the pain, hardcore to the brain
Let's go inside my astral plane

Lol phenobarbital doesn't do anything for me even at doses of 200mg Xanax is 10x as strong as phenobarbital I mainly asked because I know butalbital is an inteemidsdiate lasting drug and I'm pretty sure Xanax is a fast acting benzo so I was wondering how much that plays into the abuse potential and how much Xanax (mg) equals 50 (mg) of butalbital

Yeah!! where my dogs at? we right here! where my dogs at? we right here argh argh argh