Desperate PLEASE HELP- Bernese Method

Here are all the images I have collected including the one my doctor gave to me.

ED9CDDE6-1083-4B73-83A1-543DCEAF35AD.jpeg

0A6F216C-CB3F-414C-AD69-D1A8565DCC98.jpeg

2C98E869-09BB-4C9E-BE61-535977F090C6.jpeg

799EC095-9557-40DD-9373-520B924FFD0E.jpeg

8B483689-CE66-48B0-B6F6-8A3BF941775B.jpeg

If your worried about pwds, why not start with like 50 mcg? I mean even if that somehow caused pwds, they would most likely be very slight. Even if like you said, that would have no effect on you, you could work your way up over the course of a couple days, or dothat Bernese method, there’s no more info anyone can tell you, it looks like your doctor gave you all the info you need, all that’s left is for you to make the jump.

Did anyone end up getting to day 4 or 5 because I talked to my doctor and she said the smaller initial doses don’t really do much except get you more prepared and get the balls to take the higher doses . She said it’s when you get to 1mg it’s when it counts. She also told me that some people reported slight withdrawal symptoms at day 3-4, the main ones being fatigue and body aches. Honestly, when a doctor tells you something I don’t know what to believe because they tend to downplay everything because getting “clean” is all that matters in their eyes….so mild could mean moderate….she prescribed me ibuprofen for the body aches… 😑
Your doctor honestly sounds pretty rad to be honest babe, compared to some doctors I've had who didn't give a flying FUCK about how bad withdrawals are.

Also, ibuprofen is actually pretty good for pain relief (it's just tylenol that is completely fucking useless and is better off being flushed down the toilet).
Ibuprofen + some kind of distraction = pretty good pain relief :)

Your doctor honestly sounds pretty rad to be honest babe, compared to some doctors I've had who didn't give a flying FUCK about how bad withdrawals are.

Also, ibuprofen is actually pretty good for pain relief (it's just tylenol that is completely fucking useless and is better off being flushed down the toilet).
Ibuprofen + some kind of distraction = pretty good pain relief :)
I got torodol shots in my ass when in withdrawal and they didn’t touch my body aches. I have taken ibuprofen for body aches, that’s like putting a bandaid on a bullet hole.

If your worried about pwds, why not start with like 50 mcg? I mean even if that somehow caused pwds, they would most likely be very slight. Even if like you said, that would have no effect on you, you could work your way up over the course of a couple days, or dothat Bernese method, there’s no more info anyone can tell you, it looks like your doctor gave you all the info you need, all that’s left is for you to make the jump.
I want to know if anyone else has done it and what it was like for them. If I could just get someone else’s experience I would feel a lot better. What happened to OP?

ughhh…. Once again I am scared to do it because I can’t get one persons experience.
Hey I’m doing the Bernese method now myself. Today is day 12 and I also did my last bag this morning. I’m up to 12 mg of sub @5 in the morning and a 4mg around 5 at night. So far I’ve been able to go hrs without doing a bag now after taking the subs so I think now I should be fine. My first day I wait about 12 hrs after my last bag then took my first sub 4mg. I did dope an hr later so I wouldn’t feel shitty. The next day I took an 8mg and did dope again only in the morning and a bag to go to sleep. After that I did the same thing for 5 days. Then I went up to 12 mg in the morning and all I needed was 1 bag in the morning and 1 at night, plus I would wait 2 hrs before doing it. Day 11 and 12 I took 12mg in the morning and 4mg at night. I feel good now and I’m out of bags so now I’ll see. Last night after taking the 4 mg I waited 4 hrs till I did a bag and I didn’t even need to I just felt like I wanted to stick to my plan lol. Overall this has worked out great and I still have my job so I hope this helps

Hey I’m doing the Bernese method now myself. Today is day 12 and I also did my last bag this morning. I’m up to 12 mg of sub @5 in the morning and a 4mg around 5 at night. So far I’ve been able to go hrs without doing a bag now after taking the subs so I think now I should be fine. My first day I wait about 12 hrs after my last bag then took my first sub 4mg. I did dope an hr later so I wouldn’t feel shitty. The next day I took an 8mg and did dope again only in the morning and a bag to go to sleep. After that I did the same thing for 5 days. Then I went up to 12 mg in the morning and all I needed was 1 bag in the morning and 1 at night, plus I would wait 2 hrs before doing it. Day 11 and 12 I took 12mg in the morning and 4mg at night. I feel good now and I’m out of bags so now I’ll see. Last night after taking the 4 mg I waited 4 hrs till I did a bag and I didn’t even need to I just felt like I wanted to stick to my plan lol. Overall this has worked out great and I still have my job so I hope this helps
Thanks so much for posting this info, that's really helpful. Well done on sticking to it! All the very best <3

@tweakette check out the above post.

Hey tweakette I really appreciate your dosing advice and I’m gonna plan mine pretty much identical to yours but I’m still really scared so I’m gonna start off with .2 instead of .25 and wait to see if I feel ok. Well I’m gonna try because I don’t even know how to divide the 8 mg strip properly.
I also posted something earlier because I’m uncertain about a few factors and you seem like you are knowledgeable about the method so when you get the chance if you can read my last post and help me with those questions I can kind of put the specific details together for a solid plan. Thank you 🙏
Hey Nowornever, did you ever figure out how to divide that 8mg strip? I’m in the same boat with my mathematic skills & need help because I’m scared how not even a little piece of sub sent me into PW last night so I’m sure Of the fact that I can’t dose myself for shit

Hey everyone I just read a thread on here about the Bernese Method. I’m very interested in possibly doing it if there’s a high chance I don’t have to intensely suffer and go through pure hell like I usually do when I end up using after being clean for around 3-6 months. That’s been my pattern for the past 5 years out of the 8 years of being a junkie. It’s crazy that it took me this long to discover that such a method like this even existed. It almost sounds too good to be true. I’m kind of mad at the 12 rehabs, 13 mental hospitals, 4 suboxone doctors, 3 separate stints at the methadone clinic, 7 detox centers , 5 outpatient programs, and and the crazy amount of AA and NA meetings I’ve attended and still they failed to inform me of this option that sounds almost too good to be true. And I’m only half serious about being upset. It’s obviously not anyone’s fault or responsibility for my lack of knowledge and ability to get a hold over my addiction. But after reading a little bit about this method I became inspired and excited because I have some hope now that maybe I don’t have to deeply suffer like I usually have the countless times I’ve gone through this. I am not very familiar obviously with Bernese Method obviously since I just found out about it like an hour ago and that’s why I’m writing this. I know there are so many intelligent, experienced, and familiar people that are on this forum and they struggle with addiction like me. I wanted to get other different perspectives and angles in regards to my specific situation. So I lived in California for the majority of my junkie career and my thing was slamming black tar heroin and I enjoyed mixing it with some speed from time to time not only for the pure enjoyment I felt from it and as insane as it sounds I also mixed the two because I loved doing big amounts of heroin so jI thought adding speed might lower my chances or prevent overdose. I’ve overdosed a few times already and I thought I came up with a remedy by combining them. I believe the h may have been cut with fentanyl sometimes but I don’t know for sure and it’s probably irrelevant to my current situation right now anyways. So I moved to Florida last year and I stayed clean and took my suboxone but I relapsed after like 4 or 5 months. It’s like I can only hold on for so long before I start itching to get loaded. And so I do. Just like clockwork and once again I’m stuck in this dark place desperate and terrified because I know the painful hell that’s inevitably coming my way. The thing is I tried finding h over here in Florida but I had zero luck. Plus I think in the U.S h in general is definitely scarce and it’s like becoming extinct because of the recent insanely massive influx of fentanyl. My friend that’s in California told me even he can’t find h most of the time just fent. And I’m in the same predicament because being on fent just tripled the amount of time and pain of the already standard massively painful as fuck detox it takes to get off heroin. So I had no idea until recently that fent stays in a person’s system way longer than h so doctors are saying the suboxone induction process has to be anywhere between 5-10 days after the last time time using. Of course there are different factors that are involved in deciding when exactly it’s safe to transfer over to subs but omg the thought of having to go without anything for 7 days possibly or the nightmare of having to go through precipitated withdrawals again since it’s happened to me 3 times already scares the shit out of me.Right now I’m going hell. 6 days ago I went from shooting up a sickly high amount of fent to for the last 5 days orally taking the blue roxy 30s which barely holds me over. I took 7 pills the first day I was off the fent and then 6, 5, 4 and I’ve been stuck on 3 the last couple days. But I realized something yesterday those pills I’m using to try and soften the blow of my detox aren’t m 30s at all but in fact they’re pressed pills and it’s not much of a mystery what they’re pressed with. Definitely fent. But on a positive note I’m taking a fraction of the amount of fent these last 6 days and just orally compared to the amount of fent powder I was shooting up during the past 3 months. So I’m hurting but I really am desperate to go back on my suboxone and get the hell off this shit but it’s such hell as you already know. Do you think it’s possible with my circumstances I can do the Bernese Method successfully? If I can use that method I wouldn’t want to go back to shooting the powder fent as tempting as it sounds after learning about all of this. I’m sick in the head I know. I guess I would continue taking the pressed m30s in conjunction to micro dosing the subs? The thing is I’m really hurting bad because I’m still detoxing from shooting up all that powder fent just days ago and these pills are like a joke compared to the strength of the other stuff. I’m not taking the necessary amount to stay well. So in this method is it recommended to continue the person’s normal habit like the amount and all that? When I did some reading about the method it sounds like it’s unnecessary to suffer if I do the method properly and plus i thought the method implies that if I don’t have an amount of fent in my body to where I feel well then the method wouldn’t have a positive effect the part where I’m microdosing the bup or possibly throw me into PWD? Or maybe that’s just how I wanted to perceive it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. So please just anyone let me know what you think and if you think it would work because right now I’m feeling completely lost and scared right now. I also briefly skimmed one or 2 posts on how this method won’t work with someone using fent but it doesn’t make sense to me that it can’t work since it’s worked for people on several different kinds of opiates. I just have to find the correct regimen to follow which I have no idea what that would be. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. And please if anyone gets a chance let me know your thoughts. I’ll be forever grateful.
I hope you were able to do the Bernie’s method I’m trying right now and it’s hard

I'm looking all this up now to . I went to prison for 3 years came home an stayed clean on subs an recently relapsed. I didn't have a clue about the new shit going around an took a sub after 12 hours an did I f up . Now I'm stuck on this shit I got a couple subutex but still its like 50 hours you have to wait .

I'm looking all this up now to . I went to prison for 3 years came home an stayed clean on subs an recently relapsed. I didn't have a clue about the new shit going around an took a sub after 12 hours an did I f up . Now I'm stuck on this shit I got a couple subutex but still its like 50 hours you have to wait .
Oh man that sucks. Yeah a lot has changed in America in the last 3 years with opiates.

Sometimes it’s even 96 hours that you need to wait depending how long you were using for because it does build in your fat cells but if you try microdosing Start off with a quarter mg next day do a half milligram next day do a milligram next day do one and a half mg or 2 mg go up every day and by the time you get 12 mg do you want me to use it worked for me and I was a very heavy fentanyl user but it did work