Desperate PLEASE HELP- Bernese Method

So my first day looked about like this. I may not have gotten the exact times on the fent shots because sometimes I can’t hit myself for a while due to just abusing my veins for years. And also with the subs it’s very difficult for me at least to be 100% sure about the precise amount but I did the best I could
06/05
10:30am- 0.2-0.25mg subs
12:30pm-shot of fent powder 2 gel caps
9:00pm-0.5mg kpin because I had some anxiety but I don’t know if it has to do with starting this or because of my fear about it
10:30pm-0.2-0.25mg subs
11:45pm-shot of fent powder 1 & 3/4 gel caps
I feel ok. I have some anxiety but like I said it could be from the fear of this unfamiliar path but I plan on taking the same microdose today of the subs and I think I’ll take the same amount of fent as I did yesterday and I’ll update you guys later.

I have personal experience withmixing poppy pods and bupe on a regular basis for well over a month, if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to help. I used to do it as a way of raising the “baseline” that I would drop to after the poppy pods would wear off. That way I wouldn’t go completely dope sick. Also the bupe was free at the time, so I could stretch my poppy pod supply, I found that at low doses, bupe added to the effects of the poppy pods. I was taking between 12-24 pods a day, it’s been years, so I don’t remember exactly, I believe I would eat a half pound a week. If you have difficulty with the transition p, I would think lyrica would smooth the transition, as it multiplies the effects of opiates in a similar way to how alcohol multiplies the effects of benzos, lyrica also multiplies the effects of benzos and alcohol by increasing the amount of gaba available to the Gaba receptors.

Also I believe the affinity of bupe to be 0.72 ki, while fetanyl is 0.21 ki, so I don’t think bupe would block the effects of fetanyl at all, could be wrong, I have no experience with fetanyl, that belief is based purely on research on the internet
I would think that if you experience withdrawals from suddenly stopping fet and switching completely to bup it would be because the dosage of fet you were taking was stimulating your receptors more than suboxone could because of the ceiling effect, in which case, maybe you should take both simultaneously, but split the fet dose in half for example and taper off the fet slowly until your only taking bupe.
Of course, the theory would only apply to drugs that have a higher affinity than bupe, I don’t know of any that have a higher affinity than bupe except for fet though, I think even morphine is like 3.52 ki if I remember right
Perhaps you should look into getting some fet patches since I would think those would make tapering easier

Last edited:
Here's one:
If you need any help deciphering it or would like me to summarise it for you please don't hesitate to ask me. I used to have to write journal articles like this for uni so I know all the stupid lingo they use.
THANK YOU
Here's one:
If you need any help deciphering it or would like me to summarise it for you please don't hesitate to ask me. I used to have to write journal articles like this for uni so I know all the stupid lingo they use.
Thank you n30phy7e 🙏🙏
I’ll check it out now. You’ve been so helpful, kind, and and caring when you don’t even have to. It just shows that you really do give a fuck about us what we’re going through. Means a lot to me🙏💜🙏

Also I believe the affinity of bupe to be 0.72 ki, while fetanyl is 0.21 ki, so I don’t think bupe would block the effects of fetanyl at all, could be wrong, I have no experience with fetanyl, that belief is based purely on research on the internet
I would think that if you experience withdrawals from suddenly stopping fet and switching completely to bup it would be because the dosage of fet you were taking was stimulating your receptors more than suboxone could because of the ceiling effect, in which case, maybe you should take both simultaneously, but split the fet dose in half for example and taper off the fet slowly until your only taking bupe.
Of course, the theory would only apply to drugs that have a higher affinity than bupe, I don’t know of any that have a higher affinity than bupe except for fet though, I think even morphine is like 3.52 ki if I remember right
Perhaps you should look into getting some fet patches since I would think those would make tapering easier
I have personal experience withmixing poppy pods and bupe on a regular basis for well over a month, if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to help. I used to do it as a way of raising the “baseline” that I would drop to after the poppy pods would wear off. That way I wouldn’t go completely dope sick. Also the bupe was free at the time, so I could stretch my poppy pod supply, I found that at low doses, bupe added to the effects of the poppy pods. I was taking between 12-24 pods a day, it’s been years, so I don’t remember exactly, I believe I would eat a half pound a week. If you have difficulty with the transition p, I would think lyrica would smooth the transition, as it multiplies the effects of opiates in a similar way to how alcohol multiplies the effects of benzos, lyrica also multiplies the effects of benzos and alcohol by increasing the amount of gaba available to the Gaba receptors.
Hey polarthedog🙋‍♀️ I would love to ask you a bunch of questions. I have to run a few errands but I’ll be free in a few hours and I’ll message you! Thank you so much 🙏🙏

Write up that includes a dosage schedule

^^ That's awesome, thanks heaps @neversickanymore :) <3

THANK YOU

Thank you n30phy7e 🙏🙏
I’ll check it out now. You’ve been so helpful, kind, and and caring when you don’t even have to. It just shows that you really do give a fuck about us what we’re going through. Means a lot to me🙏💜🙏
You are so welcome buddy, yes I really do care about you all :) <3 <3 <3

So at 10:30am I took about 0.25mg from an 8mg subs strip and I’m feeling normal. It’s really hard to evenly cut the strip into small pieces like that.
I got prescribed the 2mg strip so that I could easily cut it into 8 pieces instead of 32.

I got prescribed the 2mg strip so that I could easily cut it into 8 pieces instead of 32.
Get a 10 mil oral syringe, pull off the plunger, drop your strip or pills within, replace plunger, and then for example, let’s assume you have 8 mg strips/ pills, suck up 8 mls of water, shake it up and let’s it sit for at least 15 minutes, shake before using. 1 ml I should now 1 mg, 0.1 ml is 100 mcg, that way you can accurately measure small amounts.

You can use that to accurately wean off anything really, unless it’s insoluble in water, then you have to use whiskey or w/e your drug is soluble in instead of water

Oral syringes should be free at the pharmacy
If they ask what you need them for, say gay sex stuff 😂
No but for real, they probAly won’t ask why, just how many you need

This way you can jump off at like 25 mcg if you want, all you would have to do Is dilute it more

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for the support. I don’t feel so alone anymore and I feel a sense of hope now after reading your comments. So I’m extremely grateful for you guys and this forum. Yes fent is a whole separate monster because I was at day 6 still still dying and it’s true the half life isn’t very long at all but like most of you guys mentioned it builds up in the body over time and sticking itself into fat cells etc so there are various factors for example what the fent is cut with, how big your habit is, genetics, if you’re taking other meds or drugs. So it’s not like a one size fits all. And as counterintuitive it sounded to me when I first started to read up on it but after doing some research I feel completely different about it and it actually makes sense to me now. Especially when I think back on the 5 years I’ve been on suboxone (except when I would stop taking the subs to go on longer runs) there were a few times I would be able to pull it off and fuck around and get a bag for one day and not go on a crazy binge. And I’d take my subs the next day and be totally fine. Then a few days later get high again and I took my normal subs dose and I once again I was still fine. So I’m committing myself to at least attempt this Bernese Method. I have a few questions about this whole thing though. So once I decided I was gonna follow through and go this route I got more fent so I can do this comfortably instead of suffering I hope. I mean that’s the plan right lol. So I don’t know the exact amount I did but I get the powder in these tiny capsules and I shot up a total of 2 by 11:00pm last night. It’s crazy how in only 6 days my tolerance has dropped a nice amount and I actually felt high instead of the usual just trying to stay well. But yeah I probably didn’t need to do that much. I guess I thought I would still have a very high tolerance so I just did the same amount as that I would usually do. But anyways my question is this- is there a specific order I should do this in? Like right now it’s 8:00am and I feel fine. Do I start with the microdose of subs and when are the right times to do each? I saw some different schedules but I don’t think I found one with specific times. So if anyone can recommend what order I do the fent and subs in and also the time frame in between them both? I have an idea if the dose amount thank you for that tweakette. I also will drag it out as long as possible as that seems to be the safer and more cautious way. Also I have a few 8 mg strips and pills but I feel like I can get the closest dose of 0.2 using the strip so how many pieces would I have to cut it into in order to get a 0.2 dose. I’d rather be safe and start with 0.2 first before 0.25. So if anyone knows that also that would be so hopeful as I am terrible when it comes to math 🤦‍♀️ And I will post more information I find for yo neversickanymore. Thank you all again so much for the support. It made my day feel a little brighter. We can do this 💪
I read that you should set an alarm and take the buph 12 hours between every day the same time. That way it can build up in your brain, if you wait too long between doses the build up can actually get messed up because it’s such a low dose that your body pushes it out faster. I’m not sure on the whole opioid dosing but when I read studies in other countries, not America, the doctors would dose the morphine or hydromorphone at the same time as the buph, with one in the middle of the day as well.

Did anyone end up getting to day 4 or 5 because I talked to my doctor and she said the smaller initial doses don’t really do much except get you more prepared and get the balls to take the higher doses . She said it’s when you get to 1mg it’s when it counts. She also told me that some people reported slight withdrawal symptoms at day 3-4, the main ones being fatigue and body aches. Honestly, when a doctor tells you something I don’t know what to believe because they tend to downplay everything because getting “clean” is all that matters in their eyes….so mild could mean moderate….she prescribed me ibuprofen for the body aches… 😑

Did anyone end up getting to day 4 or 5 because I talked to my doctor and she said the smaller initial doses don’t really do much except get you more prepared and get the balls to take the higher doses . She said it’s when you get to 1mg it’s when it counts. She also told me that some people reported slight withdrawal symptoms at day 3-4, the main ones being fatigue and body aches. Honestly, when a doctor tells you something I don’t know what to believe because they tend to downplay everything because getting “clean” is all that matters in their eyes….so mild could mean moderate….she prescribed me ibuprofen for the body aches… 😑
If my tolerance is low, 125 mcg would have strong effects for like 12 hours, so I disagree with that, I would say the blocking effect might begin somewhere between 0.5 and 2 mg though, so maybe that’s what he meant

Not
So from the research I’ve done so far, this not a method that is supported by suboxone doctors and methadone clinics anywhere in America. I’m not fully aware of the exact reason but I’m assuming it’s because the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT Programs) treat a lot of people for long term maintenance. I’ve been on both maintenance medications and for me I prefer suboxone but that’s neither here nor there. It probably has to do with they would probably lose clients especially methadone clinics if more people were made aware of this other route and the people that work at these clinics unfortunately make a living by the amount of clients they recruit. Plus there is still stigma attached to addiction and maybe some institutions or doctors believe that it should hurt a little as though that’s gonna be the big deterrent that keeps people from repeating the cycle. Which yeah that might work for a few but I know the kind of addict I am that clearly doesn’t work at alll for me because I’m so self destructive and I’ve been in and out of different rehabs and detoxes and mental hospitals for years and I’ve kicked cold turkey several times actually and I’ve also kicked using medication like suboxone and methadone. So honestly I’m not sure why doctors here aren’t at least open minded but I guess they have certain guidelines and protocols they have to follow. I do have a doctor though and that’s why lucky I have leftover suboxone so I can do this but I’m pretty sure if I asked him about Bernese Method he wouldn’t support it. He’s nice he’s just very by the book.
Not true. I found this method because of my suboxone doctor. She prescribed it to me, and they even have a whole worksheet on it that she gave to me. I wish I could post pictures here.

So my first day looked about like this. I may not have gotten the exact times on the fent shots because sometimes I can’t hit myself for a while due to just abusing my veins for years. And also with the subs it’s very difficult for me at least to be 100% sure about the precise amount but I did the best I could
06/05
10:30am- 0.2-0.25mg subs
12:30pm-shot of fent powder 2 gel caps
9:00pm-0.5mg kpin because I had some anxiety but I don’t know if it has to do with starting this or because of my fear about it
10:30pm-0.2-0.25mg subs
11:45pm-shot of fent powder 1 & 3/4 gel caps
I feel ok. I have some anxiety but like I said it could be from the fear of this unfamiliar path but I plan on taking the same microdose today of the subs and I think I’ll take the same amount of fent as I did yesterday and I’ll update you guys later.
Please do. Because I want to see what happens to you on day 3-4 I’m deathly afraid to start.

If my tolerance is low, 125 mcg would have strong effects for like 12 hours, so I disagree with that, I would say the blocking effect might begin somewhere between 0.5 and 2 mg though, so maybe that’s what he meant
Yeah, the initial doses in someone with a true habit wouldn’t do much. But I meant her downplaying the withdrawal symptoms as mild. That’s what I’m afraid of.

Last edited: