Please Actually Give the Discord some attention. It is ruining your credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you report them?
Just read the thread man I shouldn't be expected to report anything.

Although, sure. Calling someone, or otherwise blatantly inferring they are a bigot and claiming they use slurs when they actually don't is both insulting and defamtatory. It also makes me uncomfortable. This seemed like a productive thread until they showed up. Please do something. I guess. We both know this theead is being poked with 10ft poles until it quiets down...
 
Just read the thread man I shouldn't be expected to report anything.

Although, sure. Calling someone, or otherwise blatantly inferring they are a bigot and claiming they use slurs when they actually don't is both insulting and defamtatory. It also makes me uncomfortable. This seemed like a productive thread until they showed up. Please do something. I guess. We both know this theead is being poked with 10ft poles until it quiets down...
You were the one making claims; I was just responding to them.
Or do you want me to publicly list the subforum rules that were broken?
So much for the bastion of free speech. Now you want any challenge shut down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top