Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Places to roll for 36 old in Melbourne.

ed1

Greenlighter
I'm traveler living in Melbourne at the moment. There would be good place to roll on E for 36 years old without looking weird in crowd of teenagers.
Can you recommend me place with friendly older people,good dance music, nice chill out areas where i can chat with strangers and staff like that.:\
Thanks!

I'm traveler living in Melbourne at the moment. There would be good place to roll on E for 36 years old without looking weird in crowd of teenagers.
Can you recommend me place with friendly older people,good dance music, nice chill out areas where i can chat with strangers and staff like that.:\
Thanks!

try to get into the doof scene.i think theres 1 on in melbz pretty soon.doofs are great no one cares about ur age n all that shit its just all about having a good time.hell i even baught my 43 year old dad to the last doof i went to and he had a fat time :)

Outdoors is a good idea but i need place to go for next weekend. Is Brown Alley any good?

^ Brown Alley is great if the entire venue is being used... that way you have a good selection of beats to choose from. Drinks are outrageously expensive though, so bring a few extra pineapples.
Aside from that I would suggest Robot (authentic Japanese bar in the city), e55, St Jeromes - all for pre-drinks...

Then wander to BA or Revolver if you wanna roll... all depends on the type of music you like. Sometimes the Royal Melbourne can have good acts/raves...

• lawn bowls clubs
  • the library
  • coles or woolworths
  • on a train
  • the local TAB
  • the more expensive lounge bars around town
  • work
  • during a live game of AFL

Where would be good place to roll on E for 36 years old without looking weird in crowd of teenagers.
Can you recommend me place with friendly older people, good dance music, nice chill out areas where i can chat with strangers and stuff like that.

Someones house party?