Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pipe stem and mixed types

Tyrielle

Bluelighter
just wonderin if anyone knows if its bad or risky to smoke the residue in the stem if different types of shard have been smoked in that pipe?

i know smoking two different types in the bowl can cause it to go black and shit

this will may turn into a battle of cuts v residue. hold tight. it aint gonna kill you, though the taste might. residue will get you somewhat high but not as much as a chunky crystal would. waste not, want not.

you should read the crystal thread from start to finish, im pretty sure its discussed at length in thur...or do a search, its a popular topic around here somewhere.

its a bit early in the week for pip...or is it...part of the weekend never dies.

yeah true that now that i think about it i have read a decent article on this, although i wasn't really reffering to battle of cuts and residue, i was just wondering if anyone knows if its dangerous to mix different types - considering different purity levels and cuts mixing together. i've found the taste is usually not that bad if only the one type has been smoked through the pipe since it was last cleaned

i was just wondering if anyone knows if its dangerous to mix different types - considering different purity levels and cuts mixing together.
doesnt make sense, like re-distributed said no more risky than smoking the shit in the first place.
shit in the stem always tasted foul to me, not like that lovely plastic flavour of the crystal.

what are your thoughts on the pip residue, do you think it gets you high, or do you think its purely (haha purely) cuts?