• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pink Coke

Frankly I doubt it's actually cocaine, there's stuff that's been floating around which is a powder dyed pink and it's usually a combo of ketamine, MDMA, and caffeine that's being called "tussi" or "tuci" (spelling varies as does the chemical composition)

Nobody can really tell you what it is without testing, so I would advise in some good reagent tests to check for those substances and cocaine, having cent strips these days is also a no brainer. Stay safe friend

Frankly I doubt it's actually cocaine, there's stuff that's been floating around which is a powder dyed pink and it's usually a combo of ketamine, MDMA, and caffeine that's being called "tussi" or "tuci" (spelling varies as does the chemical composition)

Nobody can really tell you what it is without testing, so I would advise in some good reagent tests to check for those substances and cocaine, having cent strips these days is also a no brainer. Stay safe friend
It definitely doesn’t seem to have coke in it bc there’s no numbing. It feels like there’s meth in it, burns to snort. Taste like bubble gum too lol

Supposed to be 2cb. Hence the name tu ci. Coke is so abundant down there it's the psychedelics that are the drugs of the rich and glamorous

Supposed to be 2cb. Hence the name tu ci. Coke is so abundant down there it's the psychedelics that are the drugs of the rich and glamorous
I have never heard of the pink tuci stuff actually containing any real 2cb, literally never