• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pills with no imprint

ViciousShadow

Bluelighter
Anyone ever come across any like this before. Was over at my buddy's house the other day and he showed me a couple said they were pretty good but they had no imprint on them at all, not even a score, dudes usually got pretty good connections but the lack of an imprint threw me off.

They were brownish yellowish and circular, no imprint or score, took 3 of them over a course of a few hours, kinda felt like i was rolling but only really brought on by the nitrious

Last edited:
Shifting to pill reports discussion.

You will need to supply some more info if you would like their input. :)

woodpecker said:
Strongest, purest I ever had were blanks since about 1987.

QFT! =D Whenever I hear about blanks being around, I start drooling. It's like a Pavlov thing or something. ;)

To the OP - whereabouts did you get these from? Any way to get a pic for us?

ViciousShadow said:
Anyone ever come across any like this before. Was over at my buddy's house the other day and he showed me a couple said they were pretty good but they had no imprint on them at all, not even a score, dudes usually got pretty good connections but the lack of an imprint threw me off.

I remember a time when an imprint would throw you off. Used to have nothing but blanks way,way back in the day.Now it seems like blanks are your best chance of getting quality here in La..