• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pill report not working

ping4daiz

Greenlighter
My dog recently tried creating a pill report account but his activation email is not working, it keeps saying the domain is for sale and comes up with a different page

You should not let your dog in the internet, before you know it he'll be ordering steak in bulk

Should you yourself want to use pillreports, I think it's a bug since switching to a new domain. Perhaps mail one of the pillreport admins?

You should not let your dog in the internet, before you know it he'll be ordering steak in bulk

Should you yourself want to use pillreports, I think it's a bug since switching to a new domain. Perhaps mail one of the pillreport admins?

My dog also struggles with the keyboard. Paws are to big. But if you want to help the dog just copy address and then change com to net at the end of the address bar. It'll take you dog where it needs to go although mine prefers walkies ? FYI They got issues as someone snatched the com domain, everything is now Net. Alas links and sign ups on site links have not been changed. Don't what ever you do bother exploring com site.

yes, this is quite common now. after many years being known on the street and drug forums as pillreports.com, this last year we are at pillreports.net. same site, same everything. please report back and let us know if you're still encounterin problems creating an account. lastly, save us all some time and quickly read through the rules and guidelines about what is acceptable and what can get you banned. good luck :)