• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I love drugs, lol

What's the pink and green stuff in the weird clear snappy vials and why is it in vials? and why don't we get cool vials here in the UK, we get sealy baggies, sometimes a folded wrap of paper

What's the pink and green stuff in the weird clear snappy vials and why is it in vials?
It's better if you just forget what you see here, lol.
If you ever see that stuff run away! Totally ruined my meth high after 2 days of smoking it, cant get high on meth now 🤒

and why don't we get cool vials here in the UK,
You get Amazon over there?
That's where I get them, they are called "Centrifuge Test Tube" you get 100 for like 15$

WE DO DRUGS FOR REAL

5YPfA4t.gif

NiRaeOz.jpg

MNL9mhi.jpg

Can't think of many better sentences in the English language than "This bottle contains a total of 1000mg of morphine sulfate."

Still nodding this morning too. I did take 120mg DHC, a tiiiiiny sip of the Oramorph (like three quarters of the cap?), and 3mg bromaz because my leg kills from passing out in a weird position. Also took 10mg dex but still keep nodding even as I type this.

Think I should try a dex + morphine speedball see that's like.

Ohhh Highest in the Room just started playing 😂

Ohhhh could watch Drugstore Cowboy one of my my favourite films.

Feeling like Schoolboy Q:

WE DO DRUGS FOR REAL

5YPfA4t.gif

NiRaeOz.jpg

MNL9mhi.jpg

Can't think of many better sentences in the English language than "This bottle contains a total of 1000mg of morphine sulfate."

Still nodding this morning too. I did take 120mg DHC, a tiiiiiny sip of the Oramorph (like three quarters of the cap?), and 3mg bromaz because my leg kills from passing out in a weird position. Also took 10mg dex but still keep nodding even as I type this.

Think I should try a dex + morphine speedball see that's like.

Ohhh Highest in the Room just started playing 😂

Ohhhh could watch Drugstore Cowboy one of my my favourite films.

Feeling like Schoolboy Q:

my fucking god, there's 1G concentration oramorph??? That's fucking amazing lol. Although, I prefer my 20mg ampoules any day, 100mg and i can feel the taste in the back of my throat after shooting up. Looks like a fun evening tho hahaha

my fucking god, there's 1G concentration oramorph??? That's fucking amazing lol. Although, I prefer my 20mg ampoules any day, 100mg and i can feel the taste in the back of my throat after shooting up. Looks like a fun evening tho hahaha

It's 10mg/5ml in a 500ml bottle so whole bottle contains 1000mg morphine.

I feel like 10 Christmases have come at once for me haha.

Dex = dextro right?

Dex + morphine sounds DELICIOUS.

Yeah dexamphetamine (Dexedrine) still working out the proper balance on this combo, right now the speed is having a hard time shining through the morphine even though I only had one sip of the morphine out of the bottle cap this morning and am currently on 20mg dex, but I was sipping the morphine throughout the day yesterday and it's definitely still in my system. Plus I did a few benzos including diazepam which is definitely still gonna be hanging around.

You have all top shelf shit dude that's incredible.

Enjoy :)

Cheers mate! I used to get boxes of OC 80's but I've always preferred morphine to oxy, not to mention oxy is hardly a forgiving substance if you end up liking it too much, so these Oramorph bottles are perfection to me. Should also be picking up a Q of cookies today as well.

Cheers mate! I used to get boxes of OC 80's but I've always preferred morphine to oxy, not to mention oxy is hardly a forgiving substance if you end up liking it too much, so these Oramorph bottles are perfection to me. Should also be picking up a Q of cookies today as well.
yooo check ur dms

Quarter ounce of girl scout cookies?!?!

@Wilson Wilson

YOU HAVE THE FIRE!

Correct my man. My weed guy promises it's "Cali import" but this is a marketing term often thrown around in the UK to actually mean "stuck some weed in fake dispensary packaging."

However this guy has been supplying me some absolute fire weed as of late. So I don't really give a single fuck where it came from haha.

Man, I have a stash that's second only to Xorky's (hell, mine's more diverse though, cause I let myself indulge in downers too much) but I am wayyyyyy too paranoid to ever host a pic of it on the web. My friend took a picture of it once when I showed it too him and I was like "WTF DUDE DON'T DO THAT!!!"

@Wilson Wilson despite my giant stash... fuck you man I want that oramorph and bromaz >.>

Man, I have a stash that's second only to Xorky's (hell, mine's more diverse though, cause I let myself indulge in downers too much) but I am wayyyyyy too paranoid to ever host a pic of it on the web. My friend took a picture of it once when I showed it too him and I was like "WTF DUDE DON'T DO THAT!!!"

@Wilson Wilson despite my giant stash... fuck you man I want that oramorph and bromaz >.>
and that considering xork's ex made him flush his previous stash xddddd