• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

A fuck load of buprenorphine/subutex (just for you @schizopath ) a box of diazepam prodes, ksalol Xanax, 2 boxes of rivotril clonazepam, 10 2cb spaceheads and pink Batman's, just over a quarter of ketamine, 2 caps of 4-ho-met and 2 grams of beautiful 'horse' stamp soft hash

Lol what does the print say

This. This is why people are dying out there. Clonazolam, as much as i used to love it, is fucking dangerous mate go steady be prepared for an intense literally life threatening rattle if you get a decent roger on them too btw
I appreciate the warnings mate. After one bad black out where I lost my wallet, all the pills I had just bought, my phone and walking face first into 2 telephone poles on a 6 mile walk home; I've learned to respect this substance. My connect warned me and said they were clonazolam and 2 start with a half max of a bar max. I overdid it. I enjoy clonazolam but the fact that, despite my supplier having consistently dosed bars, it's not something I trust.

I personally don't care for clonazolam, seems like not much of a high, except memory loss and uncoordination, not any real feel good aspect. And REALLY fucks your tolerance and dependence.

IMG-20210103-084204.jpg