• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

From a recent hike round Blackford Quarry

250843_10150910152489537_670179488_n.jpg

205372_10150910114569537_1062967742_n.jpg

547265_10150910110264537_224647340_n.jpg

let's all post pics of our toes! .. i have pics of mine in almost identical circumstances to Urbain's, and I will post mine later!

this post has been brought to you by the letters Dee Ar Ewe En Kay! <3

^
Marmz I hate my toes, even with lovely coloured varnish on the nails - they are still ugly human bits of flesh n' bone for me - though very important things I appreciate re; all that standing and walking stuff.

Mind, I have to say, getting your toes sucked feels very nice =D

You leading on this project would give me more confidence Marmz <3

^
Marmz I hate my toes, even with lovely coloured varnish on the nails - they are still ugly human bits of flesh n' bone for me - though very important things I appreciate re; all that standing and walking stuff.

Mind, I have to say, getting your toes sucked feels very nice =D

You leading on this project would give me more confidence Marmz <3
I am seeking out Marmz feet pics as I type!

I have huge feet btw, 8 1/2 -> 9 in girlie sizes. not good for being 5ft 7in ... hard to find good fitting shoes too tbh.

Will post a bit later or tomorrow, depending on alcohol consumption <3

I've got odd toes, not as fucking odd as urbain's though, them big toes are like dessert spoons.

Lovely pics here, kate that ferry terminal is at Islay? It's been a few years since I been to Islay, and last time I saw that terminal I was wizzing my tits off from the night before at the island "SportsDay" (fucking massive pissup) so I could be mistaken....

That was really lovely black<3 RA really enjoyed it...alas like all good thing it came and went and I await what's next, if it per chance comes my way :\ It always has been and always will be my favourite toke.

Marmz - the feet project is now all yours %)

No its not Islay it the Holy Isle Mr Monkey :D I'm very lucky I have 4 populated islands out of 6 in my working patch, lets not mention the other bits cause they're not as much fun. The postie comes only on a Tuesday in the summer on Holy Isle via small boat, winter times, well that depends on how drunk he is and the weather I've 8) been on his boat a few times and it's pretty scary =D

My toes are normal, it's...it's.. just the way the water ripples...innit?

8)

No its not Islay it the Holy Isle Mr Monkey :D I'm very lucky I have 4 populated islands out of 6 in my working patch, lets not mention the other bits cause they're not as much fun. The postie comes only on a Tuesday in the summer on Holy Isle via small boat, winter times, well that depends on how drunk he is and the weather I've 8) been on his boat a few times and it's pretty scary =D

I'd love to do that, a mate of mine has just transferred from a nearby Devon office up to Shetland 8o , he no kids, and likes those sort of places....he starts next week, all boats and quad bikes for him from now on......and fishing <3 .

Kate, why don't you fish?? I'm sure I've asked you before in our fish/food conversations, but I can't remember your answer.

My toes are normal, it's...it's.. just the way the water ripples...innit?

8)

your toes are freakish, if it makes you feel any better I have banana fingers,my middle finger on each hand is bent like a banana..

So big toes like dessert spoons are not so bad.

I do not even know what to say about either.
zf0jn.jpg

53qqa.jpg

no drugs depicted in either

Have you had a word with the Tate Modern, VAC? I think they're missing a trick.