• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

The car covered in post-its one is funny. We did that to a mate's car with sellotape, running round & round it for ages then he came walking out the house it was parked in front of laughing his head off & asking if we wanted a hand. Bit surprised at his reaction. Turned out it wasn't his car, his was parked round the corner - "LEG IT!!!"

I'll have a swatch through my phone n that, see if there's anything worth uploading.

Random pics. Mainly blurry as fuck. I'm a pish photographer.

NSFW:

lITkL.jpg

Skinner!

4gqRV.jpg

Bible joint.

2q10d.jpg

Even though the quality is terrible (had to turn the brightness up) this is one of my favourite photos. Ibiza sunrise.

A1I6b.jpg

Sub Club :)

PGs7h.jpg

My mate's arm/the worst tattoo ever.

JTCr9.jpg

Kelvingrove Park, after the Royal Wedding Party lol.

^
Is that a glow stick in yer bum? 8(

Brimz might know where a couple of these pics have been taken ;)

NSFW:

Best ice-cream sundaes in the world and the most expensive too!
photo4.jpg

Traditional Scottish castle nearby
photo3-1.jpg

View out the window of one of my favourite cafes for work meetings
photo6.jpg

Ladies toilet door Nice n' Sleazy's in Wedgie
photo-1.jpg

Young un' helps me do the laundry
photo1.jpg

This is my ketamine key necklace - the drops are like lil spoons :D
photo5.jpg

Nice to see the ladies' toilets have ridiculous graffiti on them as well. I've spotted a few absolute crackers about Glasgow, always makes people look at you funny when you come out the toilet laughing your head off lol. Sleazy's though? What the fuck were you doing in there? I hope it was accidental.

No glowstick went up anyone's arse, how crude...

We were high and thought it would be funny to shine a laser pen inside my mate's arse. It was.

This is the shot I'm proudest of, not bad given I had been in possession of a digital camera for less than a fortnight.
Wtf, don't seem to be able to create the desired linkage on my phone. Wait with bated breath, its worth it.

A couple from today, might start a bit of this messin with photo's thing been inspired a nit by our friend Albion :)

CcCaC.jpg

hgyqV.jpg

Plain ole toker love stuff :)

My desk and one of my many hundreds' paperweights as inherited by my dad <3
IMG_0986.jpg

Some festival,handy toke box most likely the Wickerman
kittybox.jpg

I really don't want to relive here how difficult it was for a woman travelling alone to buy a smoke - what a fuckin' "cultural nightmare :|
budind.jpg

Hash truffles - handmade and mind blowing =D
PICT0026.jpg

More homebaked goodie lol...brownies ha
PICT0015-1.jpg

This is what I do.
jj.jpg

did i mention i was a stoner :D
photo3.jpg

post the hash truffle recipe somewhere would you? curiousss

Ahhh I miss that habit more than anything, it was more of a love affair TBH, if it wasn't for the tobacco I'd be building one up right now <3

Ahhh I miss that habit more than anything, it was more of a love affair TBH, if it wasn't for the tobacco I'd be building one up right now <3

I'm with you lol must be coming up for some 30 year thang eh..doh haha us ole ones eh <3 we used to be so young and so at the edge, how times change.

My next cannabis indulgence will be oral (stop it you cretins :p) I want to send you a wee cookie / shortbread treat <3...PM?...

Am I the only person using this thread? Come on you lot! :p

Today at the office :)
photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

(where the sheep attacked me...:|)

I recently went for a wander in the valleys of North Wales and was very impressed by the natural and man-made beauty.
NSFW:

okT2x.jpg

NSFW:

xqfjf.jpg

In the valleys I was privileged not only to glimpse but to pet and fondle a very rare species of North Welsh Drug Pig. These beasts are very curious, affectionate, and reward gentle handling.

NSFW:
PN73K.jpg

We have a lot to learn from these delightful creatures and I hope they will continue to share their secrets with us for many years to come!

<3

Last edited:
Cheers for that. ;)

That's the first time I've copied posts rather than moving them. I didn't even know you could do that, and I've been doing this over a year...

a few interesting photos i pulled offa facebook
Some art made out of my friends collection of ring pulls - first ring pull goku man..
15hne.jpg

ring pull heart tree :D
dPGRt.jpg

slop of death - this had all sorta shit in it, but we had to stop when someone added ink..
gWqeh.jpg

some nice graffiti in stokes croft
CzTcA.jpg

toes the cat sat in a banana box
WGcOz.jpg

toes the cat watching brokeback mountain with suspicious curiosity
NknXb.jpg

toes the cat gettin on it like sonic :D - poor guys sadly gone missing now though
6y65S.jpg

some mdma inspired artwork :)
7ZA4D.jpg

Last edited:
You've embarrassed me into NSFWing the pics, a bit unfair to force them onto everyone's screen eh?

Thanks to whatever mod did the move work, by the way (guessing you kate?) and to marmz for kicking your arse into doing some work =D