• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenylpiracetam side effects & interactions

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I just posted this in the psychedelics forum and realize I probably should repost, but thought I'd get a faster answer here.

I particularly want to know if this substance interacts negatively with my Lexapro and Klonopin but also whether or not it is safe to use with drugs like Kratom, alcohol and Dexadrine.

The Lexapro is the big one I'm concerned with as I take it daily.

Is Phenylpiracetam an MAOI?

I'm hoping not...

I just ordered some Phenylpiractam (caphedron) and I'd like to know more about it's positive effects, possible negative side effects and interactions.

Does it have negative interactions with Lexapro (an SSRI)??

I'm hoping not cause I take that daily and realize I should have checked ahead of time, but I already placed my order.

What about Klonopin?

Does it have it negative interactions with that?

What are it's positive effects and how often should one take it and how long does it take to know if it's working??

I am COMPLETELY new to the world of nootropics and have never tried them before and only read a little of this thread so I'm really a noob in this area and could use some advice/info on what to expect and how to use this properly.

I'm not actually looking to get anything specific out of it, I'm just a curious drug user who likes to experiment but also tries to stay relatively safe and not fuck up my body.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

You really should ask these questions before you order research chemicals, you know.

Wiki says phenylpiracetam "reverses the depressant effect of diazepam", whatever that means. So it might not play nice with klonopin.

If it's anything like piracetam and friends, expect mild stimulant and nootropic properties after oral administration. Discontinue it or reduce dosage if you run into problems.

Don't expect miracles either, if you are used to dexedrine's stimulant effects these will probably seem like a cup of tea in comparison.

^^^^

Thanks.

Of course, "reverse the DEPRESSANT" effect might mean it makes it so you aren't tired from it, not that it makes it so Klonopin doesn't work for it's anxiolytic properties.

Maybe I just won't take it when I take Klonopin since I don't take that everyday.

Chances are I STILL would have wanted to try Phenylpiractam anyway though lol, so long as it wasn't actually DANGEROUS to mix the two and i could get Klonopin's effects on days i DON'T take the racetam.

One more question though: if I take the racetam only on days I DON'T take Klonopin and take Klonopin on days I DON'T take the racetam, but I take the racetam like 3-4 days a week, will so much of the racetam build up in my system that on days I DON'T take the racetam the Klonopin will then be effected negatively and not work??

And likewise, if I don't take the racetam every single day, will it not have the effect it is supposed to have??

I heard you need to take it daily for a while for it to work.

Last edited: