• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenibut makes me feel different than what I've read

thephuckedone

Greenlighter
Does phenibut make anyone else feel like they have had wayy to much caffeine? It's weird, I'm coming off klonopin at the moment so that definitely has something to do with it. I'm tapering by taking phenibut 2 days out of the week then less klonopin after that 2 day period if you know what i mean.. say 2 1mg kpins then 2 days of phenibut after that 1 1/2 kpins etc... It's just a weird feeling. On the phenibut days I just feel like I've drank 4 monsters and still feel the fear of wd, but at the same time I have the balls to say whatever is on my mind and even insult people on accident. I'm only taking 250mg of the phenibut on the days i take it too so i dont think i'm taking too much. I weigh 130lbs and definitely feel the effects for about 18 hours. Sorry for the completely rambling here.. I just want to know if anyone else has gone through a similar experience? My friends have taken the same dosage and more and it relaxed them. I'm not really looking for advice here, I just want to know if someone out there has had the same effects? If so can you please provide details of the situation? Also this is my first post so if it's in the wrong place I am sorry.

thank you!