• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenibut - Dosage varies - Best Therapeutic Substance I've Ever Taken

There is a very interesting link between GABA, anxiety/withdrawal etc., dopamine, glutamate and adenosine, I've written about here (third posting).

Opens the possibility to 'skip' withdrawal from GABAergics!

I used to combine them plenty, I never noticed opiates not working on phenibut.
Good to know, thanks xorkoth!
Edit: I'm not sure if this is sourcing but where can I buy the phenibut in person? I'm not a big fan of using my credit cards online. Like do they sell it at gnc or some health place like that or would they have it at Walmart, and if so whet section of the store would I look in? If this is considered sourcing please feel free to erase my post. I figure it's perfectly legal so hopefully no big deal...

Last edited:
There's that well-known auction place where you have money back guarantee :)

Xorkoth said:
I wonder if, like with GHB, there is a dopamine rebound effect and that's what causes it?
It also stimulates dopamine receptors and antagonizes beta-phenethylamine (PEA), a putative endogenous anxiogenic.
Interesting. So phenibut + fasoracetam (GABA-B antagonist) might make an interesting try, possibly removing the addictiveness!

And it continues...
phenibut has since been found to act preferentially as a blocker of α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, similarly to gabapentin and pregabalin
Notably, the antinociceptive effects of phenibut in rodents are mediated not by the GABAB receptor but by blockade of α2δ subunit-containing VGCCs.[9]

Last edited:
Good to know, thanks xorkoth!
Edit: I'm not sure if this is sourcing but where can I buy the phenibut in person? I'm not a big fan of using my credit cards online. Like do they sell it at gnc or some health place like that or would they have it at Walmart, and if so whet section of the store would I look in? If this is considered sourcing please feel free to erase my post. I figure it's perfectly legal so hopefully no big deal...

I have yet to see it at any stores around where I live, but I heard that you can find it at some natural health food stores. The problem is that most of the time it will be part of a proprietary blend so your best bet is to purchase it online. You said it yourself, the stuff is legal so there's no problem with buying it from an online vendor. I've purchased a couple batches and even some illicit substances online with no problems whatsoever.

10G is an insanely high dose. I only do it on the weekends the most I'll dose is 3G throughout the day and I stick to increments of 500mg I find it has no problems with opiates, I use it for enhancement purposes. I will say it can lead to feeling really sick and when it wears off sometimes the panic and anxiety I feel is ridiculously terrible...

But I can see the appeal. The peace and confidence I've felt off this drug is beyond belief and I'm someone whom benzos do nothing for, this is a miracle cure for social anxiety unfortunately you can't be on it all the time (well you can but fuck GABA withdrawal)

Opiates go very badly with phenibut imo; mutual side effect enhancement but phenibut is a bit rough on it's own; yes I have tried a wide range of doses but not good stuff for me at all.

Opiates go very badly with phenibut imo; mutual side effect enhancement but phenibut is a bit rough on it's own; yes I have tried a wide range of doses but not good stuff for me at all.

Opioids are weird with phenibut, a couple or few weeks ago I ingested two standard NY bags of heroin with little to no euphoria. This was while on probably 10g phenibut taken a few hours prior, but only sedation was noted. This was after not having touched any opioids for months. Then, yesterday, after not having taken any phenibut for at least 24 hours I took 120mg hydrocodone with great results. The euphoria, itchiness, and respiratory depression were all there that were all absent from the aforementioned trial so apparently phenibut blocks most of the effects and all of the positive effects of opioids in me.

Does anyone know why this might be? I ran out of phenibut a couple days ago so I'm now quitting cold turkey, so far it's been 48 hours and I'm not experiencing anything bad, just some shakiness, depression, and general and social anxiety.

This is my first post, so i apologize if its not up to par.

I'm on a serious dose of phenibut and have been for the past month, almost exactly one month.
I take 3.5-3.8g's three times a day.
I'm not sleeping well at all, i believe i saw it being referred to as "hypomania. I get tired, but then get that whole 'falling' sensation and jolt right the fuck back awake.
Due to my doctor only prescribing me 20 .5mg ativan for my anxiety, knowing nothing about this phenibut deal, i have ordered a bottle of 30ml .5/1 clonazolam liquid to help with the withdrawal. I don't play on using the clonazolam any longer than 14 days at most, and don't plan on using anymore than .25 at any given time, unless the withdrawal is just absolutely unbearable.

I've gone through heroin withdrawal SO MANY GODDAMN TIMES. Haven't had to in years, fuck heroin, but this phenibut withdrawal is something else. Thank panic attack aspect is just the scariest fucking thing. I get some serious panic attacks. My hands all the way up my arms and to my entire face get tingly and fuzzy and then go practically numb as i cry uncontrollably while i'm trying to tell my girlfriend or my mom that everything is fine, i just can't control it. ITS FUCKING EMBARRASSING, MAN. Holy shit, its so embarrassing.

I should add that the reason i decided to start taking phenibut is because i have these anxiety attacks, and i found this drug to be awesome. I was cocaine/heroin user by recreation and had a psychiatrist that gave me 3x 2mg xanax bars a day. I went to prison for 28 months and kicked everything at once, COLD TURKEY. At first, like everyone knows, phenibut is fucking wonderful. Your days are just great. No social anxiety to speak of, you're the life of wherever you're at. Now, though, i am so fucking tired all the time but i can't sleep. I am feeling agoraphobic unless i'm in the 2-4 hour sweet mark of my phenibut dose. I realize the amount i'm taking is insane for 3x a day, but if i don't i go into a panic attack and withdrawals. If i miss a dose by a few hours and try to do something as simple as watch the walking dead, my anxiety SKYROCKETS just from the intensity of the show. I have these insane bags under my eyes, i look like i haven't slept in weeks, because i hardly have. I feel like i'm not entering REM at all. I usually get 3-4 hours at a time, and thats if i'm lucky. Usually those are even broken up too.

I'm done with this shit, I can't go through this again. I need some help on what the best course of acting to take with this Clonazolam is, though. Last time, I used a bottle of liquor to keep off panic attacks for a couple days because I was waiting for a shipment to come in the mail. I MAY have access to lyrics, pregablin, but don't know if i should mix that with the clonazolam. Also have 5mg of weak ass lorazepam.

What do you guys recommend? Dosing/eating/relaxation- anything. I want to make this a painless as possible and also as painless on my live in girlfriend.

I need to do this as soon as my clonazolam comes in the mail, i can't even go out and find a job feeling the way i do. I would completely bomb and interview right now.

thank you

Pregabalin is the best possible thing to combat it, however personally I like it even more than phenibut (it's similar also) so you may end up trading one thing for another. I had phenibut withdrawals once, after taking it every day for a year or so at 3-5 grams a day. My symptoms were not nearly as bad as you describe but it was still really shitty, massive anxiety and discomfort. I happened to trade a friend for some lyrica right before this happened (I withdrew because I literally couldn't afford to buy more and I lost my current tub while moving), and 2 days into it I received it. I figured, what the hell, it might help (I had never taken pregabalin before). I took I think 225mg, and holy shit, not only were the withdrawals entirely gone, but I felt just plain amazing. I loved it so much. The next day I took it again even though the withdrawal was only very minor (probably still lyrica in my system), and I didn't get nearly as good of a high but the withdrawals disappeared. I had enough for one more dose, so 2 days after that I took the last one, had another great high. 2 days after that the phenibut withdrawals showed up again, but very minor, I was able to ignore them for a couple more days til they were gone.

Pregabalin is the best possible thing to combat it, however personally I like it even more than phenibut (it's similar also) so you may end up trading one thing for another. I had phenibut withdrawals once, after taking it every day for a year or so at 3-5 grams a day. My symptoms were not nearly as bad as you describe but it was still really shitty, massive anxiety and discomfort. I happened to trade a friend for some lyrica right before this happened (I withdrew because I literally couldn't afford to buy more and I lost my current tub while moving), and 2 days into it I received it. I figured, what the hell, it might help (I had never taken pregabalin before). I took I think 225mg, and holy shit, not only were the withdrawals entirely gone, but I felt just plain amazing. I loved it so much. The next day I took it again even though the withdrawal was only very minor (probably still lyrica in my system), and I didn't get nearly as good of a high but the withdrawals disappeared. I had enough for one more dose, so 2 days after that I took the last one, had another great high. 2 days after that the phenibut withdrawals showed up again, but very minor, I was able to ignore them for a couple more days til they were gone.

The last time I took phenibut was yesterday around 2 pm EST so it's been roughly 35 hours. It was everything I had left which was conveniently my regular daily dose of between 10-15g. I have no funds to spend on more at the moment, however, earlier today I went to an urgent care facility and explained what I was about to be going through (withdrawal) and, like I had hoped, the doctor had no problem at all giving me 28 300mg caps so 4 caps/day for a total of 1200mg/day. He literally asked me how many I wanted for the withdrawal and I said it lasts a week, but I should've said two...

Now let me backtrack a little. Friday morning, I thought I had been out of phenibut for a couple days so I woke up around the 48 hour mark since I had taken it and I started getting the horrible withdrawal symptoms. Shaking, more generally and socially anxious than I've ever been in my life (and I was at work..) but when I got home I remembered where I had the 10-15g I mentioned above so I took that around 2 like I said. I say 10-15g because I was able to scoop out at least 10 but was so shaky they weren't level or anything and then there was some left in the container I couldn't scoop. I also rinsed the container and drank that along with residue from my last tub. I'm assuming it was closed or maybe a little over 15g though because I felt awesome. Maybe it was the contrast from the withdrawal which I can say is hands down exponentially worse than heroin and benzodiazepine withdrawal combined and I've been through both at the same time more than once.

Anyway, now I have these gabapentin and I started taking them in ~150mg increments earlier tonight because of a highly social event I went to that I was not about to attend as the phenibut withdrawal was kicking in as I was feeling anxious about it as fuck. So I've now taken the 4 caps for today but I'm wondering if gabapentin would be similar to the pregabalin in that it looks like you said the pregabalin staved off the phenibut withdrawals for 2 days? Am I reading that right? I know everything I'm writing might seem like mumbo jumbo because gabapentin makes me unable to follow my train of thought unlike phenibut. But right now I'm somewhat enjoying these gabapentin effects more than the phenibut, I just don't want to binge and use it all then still have phenibut withdrawal to deal with.

TL;DR (which I know it is and you might have skimmed lol): Xorkoth or anyone else, how would you suspect I take these remaining 24 gabapentin capsules to stave off the phenibut withdrawal which would surely be kicked into full gear right now?

I have yet to see it at any stores around where I live, but I heard that you can find it at some natural health food stores. The problem is that most of the time it will be part of a proprietary blend so your best bet is to purchase it online. You said it yourself, the stuff is legal so there's no problem with buying it from an online vendor. I've purchased a couple batches and even some illicit substances online with no problems whatsoever.
Great! Good to know, thx opes! I'm definitely gonna have to give this a try. The only way I can quit 1 drug is to substitute with something else, it's fucked up but it is what it is I guess. I used opiates to kick booze and a long time ago I used epills to kick opiates but I ran outta connects for the e's so I gotta find something else that'll work cause I know I'm gonna have to kick sometime in the near future. Thx for the info guys!
Edit: quick question, I've taken big doses of gabapentin before and felt absolutely nothing. Is the GABA similar to phenibut? I see people comparing the 2 so I'm just curious. I don't want to buy the phenibut if it's like the gabapentin cause I think I'd just throw it away.

Last edited:
I would still really appreciate any input or feedback on the best way to kick my 10g+ day habit as previously posted. I have a ton of clonazolam at my disposal. Also, would you reccomend i do a taper such as going from 3.5g x3 a day to 2g x3 a day whilist taking my clonazolam? I do not have enough to do a slow 100mg taper, but rather than go cold turkey, would the insane drop of 1.5g in a single day(on top of having the clonazolam) make it batter than going cold turkey? Or should I just cold turkey? In case you didn't know clonazolam is 4x the strength of Klonopin. .5mg of clonazolam is equivalent to 4mg of klonospin. If not a little more. Clonazolam is an analogue of Clonazepam that has yet to be scheduled.

I basically have as much of this as needed at my disposal. I just want to get off of the phenibut as soon as possible. I am getting very negative side effects.

I do not want to get fucked up, i'm only looking to curb side effects of coming off the phenibut and to keep myself from panic attacks.

PLEASE post a reply ASAP if you have some type of advice for me. Also, how easy is it to get prescribed Lyrica or Pregabalin or Gabapentin? And should it be something I should tell my doctor I need for its on label use, or should I tell him that I'm addicted to phenibut, which he probably won't have an idea what it is, and that I need them for that?

Yeah, I think the clonazolam will make the taper alot less painful. As far as getting prescribed pregabalin or gabapentin, it all depends on the doctor. Gabpentin does have alot of off-label things it gets prescribed for, but it still depends on if the doctor "likes" that particular drug or not.

10G is an insanely high dose. I only do it on the weekends the most I'll dose is 3G throughout the day and I stick to increments of 500mg I find it has no problems with opiates, I use it for enhancement purposes. I will say it can lead to feeling really sick and when it wears off sometimes the panic and anxiety I feel is ridiculously terrible...

But I can see the appeal. The peace and confidence I've felt off this drug is beyond belief and I'm someone whom benzos do nothing for, this is a miracle cure for social anxiety unfortunately you can't be on it all the time (well you can but fuck GABA withdrawal)

The first time I took phenibut I started off with 500mg followed by another 500mg around 5 hours later and felt nothing. A few hours after that, I dosed another gram bringing the total for that day up to 2g and that's when I began to feel the effects: slight sense of intoxication similar to ethanol, stumbling, reduction of anxiety and a nice antidepressant effect.

It's been over a week since I last took phenibut having taken the last 15mg or so I had left on October 16th. I went to the local urgent care and was quickly in and out with a script for gabapentin. I hadn't taken gabapentin in around half a year, but I was still unable to achieve that euphoric feeling I remember from the first few times I took it. It did take away most of the phenibut withdrawal throughout the next three days or so and left me with an elevated mood, but the effect would only last for a few hours so I had to keep redosing to feel well and keep the anxiety and depression at bay. I called the doctor at urgent care back up and he called in a script for baclofen, 10mg 3 times a day. The baclofen took away all withdrawal symptoms, but I didn't find it recreational at doses from 10mg to 100mg. This was most likely due to me using phenibut daily for the previous month. I took the aforementioned 100mg dose yesterday as I drove around Albany (the capital city) across the river from me trying to donate some nice furniture to various charities with no luck so I ended up bringing the stuff to the dump...the effects were nice at that dose however, zero anxiety, talkative, elevated mood, and a positive outlook, but it wasn't recreational. Today I took the remaining 40mg of the baclofen script and it has brought back many of the same effects as yesterday, albeit not as pronounced.

Today I placed an order for another 200g of phenibut with 2 day shipping so I should be receiving it Monday. Tomorrow will be 9 days since taking phenibut so I doubt I will experience any withdrawal before receiving this next order. I plan on starting out with small doses, probably 2g at first to see if that has satisfactory effects. If not I'll take consecutive doses in increments of a gram until I'm satisfied. I'm thinking I'll probably end up at 5g, but I know that dose will most likely rise to 10g because of my recent phenibut use. I'm going to try to keep my daily dose at 10g though, instead of the 15g dose I was taking daily toward the end of the last tub I had.
Still, I'm wondering why it is I can't feel any positive effects of opioids while on phenibut. On the 15th, when I thought I had run out of phenibut, I took 120mg of hydrocodone around 24 hours after my last dose of phenibut. I was definitely able to feel positive effects at that point, euphoria, relaxation, very elevated mood, etc. I hadn't taken hydrocodone in around two years, but having not used any opioids in months I guess my tolerance was low enough. The hydrocodone kept me feeling great into the next morning when the phenibut withdrawal hit me. I've gone through opioid and benzodiazepine withdrawal before both individually and combined and phenibut withdrawal was by far the worst. Luckily, once I got home from work I remembered where I had left my tub of phenibut and what was really the last 15g so that's when I took that.

I'm wondering though, how many grams of phenibut everybody else is taking that allows them to still feel the effects of opioids. I'm also thinking that me being unable to feel those effects was due to the hypomanic state that high doses of phenibut caused for me. I didn't enter into said hypomanic state until my dose rose to around 10g of phenibut, but I still feel that same hypomania so I'm starting to wonder whether or not this is permanent (I'm not complaining) or if it's solely due to the baclofen. Without the phenibut, however, the hypomania is more of a neutral, no emotions feeling, but with the phenibut it was more of a true hypomania where I felt good 24/7 no matter what I was doing and could not feel depressed or down. This was great for doing work and other tasks that used to feel tedious.

Great! Good to know, thx opes! I'm definitely gonna have to give this a try. The only way I can quit 1 drug is to substitute with something else, it's fucked up but it is what it is I guess. I used opiates to kick booze and a long time ago I used epills to kick opiates but I ran outta connects for the e's so I gotta find something else that'll work cause I know I'm gonna have to kick sometime in the near future. Thx for the info guys!
Edit: quick question, I've taken big doses of gabapentin before and felt absolutely nothing. Is the GABA similar to phenibut? I see people comparing the 2 so I'm just curious. I don't want to buy the phenibut if it's like the gabapentin cause I think I'd just throw it away.

I'm the same way, opioids have always been my drug of choice, but I've gone through periods when I've (ab)used benzodiazepines and other GABAergic drugs and amphetamines and then in the past I've combined opioids and benzodiazepines a lot to synergize with each other. With the phenibut, however, I've found it absolutely eliminates any cravings for other drugs. Because of this, I would recommend the substance to people trying to abstain from other drugs.

As for gabapentin, I guess the closest thing I could compare it to, having not tried pregabalin, would have to be phenibut. Gabapentin is really only recreational the first few times with the first time being the best. The effects include sedation and relaxation combined with an odd kind of stimulation, euphoria, talkativeness, reduction of anxiety, and elevated mood. I've taken over 10g in one day on more than one occasion with no adverse effects. Sometimes gabapentin's effects are difficult to distinguish and notice, but I'm sure you would feel the effects of phenibut. I find it much more recreational than gabapentin and phenibut's effects last at least 12 hours for me.

I would still really appreciate any input or feedback on the best way to kick my 10g+ day habit as previously posted. I have a ton of clonazolam at my disposal. Also, would you reccomend i do a taper such as going from 3.5g x3 a day to 2g x3 a day whilist taking my clonazolam? I do not have enough to do a slow 100mg taper, but rather than go cold turkey, would the insane drop of 1.5g in a single day(on top of having the clonazolam) make it batter than going cold turkey? Or should I just cold turkey? In case you didn't know clonazolam is 4x the strength of Klonopin. .5mg of clonazolam is equivalent to 4mg of klonospin. If not a little more. Clonazolam is an analogue of Clonazepam that has yet to be scheduled.

I basically have as much of this as needed at my disposal. I just want to get off of the phenibut as soon as possible. I am getting very negative side effects.

I do not want to get fucked up, i'm only looking to curb side effects of coming off the phenibut and to keep myself from panic attacks.

PLEASE post a reply ASAP if you have some type of advice for me. Also, how easy is it to get prescribed Lyrica or Pregabalin or Gabapentin? And should it be something I should tell my doctor I need for its on label use, or should I tell him that I'm addicted to phenibut, which he probably won't have an idea what it is, and that I need them for that?

I believe that you'll be fine with the clonazolam, especially if you still have phenibut to taper with. With only phenibut, I've found it didn't cause any problems dropping my dose down by several grams. I took 15g one day then over 24 hours later was experiencing withdrawal when I took just 5g and felt fantastic. Since you have clonazolam, I would imagine you could taper the phenibut by 1.5g or even 2g per day or so while supplementing with the benzodiazepine and be fine.

As for pregabalin and gabapentin, any doctor would be much more likely to prescribe gabapentin. Some doctors are less likely to prescribe things if you use the word addiction around them, especially if you're trying to tell them what you need prescribed. If you do try to get a script though, I would tell the doctor that you're about to run out of phenibut, maybe explain what it is and what receptors it acts on, and then suggest gabapentin to ease yourself through the withdrawal because of its similar mechanism of action. However instead of gabapentin, I would ask for baclofen. For me, gabapentin took away most of the withdrawal from the phenibut, but that relief didn't last very long so I had to keep redosing. With baclofen, it took away all withdrawals and that relief lasted for the remainder of the day, sometimes into the next day if I had taken a larger dose.

But once again, I don't think you'd even need gabapentin or baclofen to help with the taper if you have clonazolam. I ordered some clonazolam online a few months ago and it quickly became my favorite benzodiazepine of all time. I have to correct you though, you said it's four times as strong as clonazepam which would mean 0.5mg of clonazolam is equal to 2mg clonazepam, not 4mg, but I think that was a typo you made.

I would have replied with my advice earlier, but I hadn't been on here in some days.

Phenibut doesn't work for me. I've taken 4 grams on an empty stomach (from a reputable source) and nothing happened. I wonder how benzos will compare.

There is the possibility that excess glutamate & low dopamine together with low GABA is responsible for the withdrawal. The (unfortunately currently approved only for Alzheimer's) anti-glutamate and pro-dopamine agent memantine can help very much in many withdrawal syndromes, including GABAergic and opioid. But it seems to be harder to get than it should, as it is a comparatively safe drug.

Don't take it too often man.. you will lose the magic completely. I've been off it for months & 2g effects me as such: barely any anxiolytic activity, no disinhibition, no nothing really. Maybe minor mood increase, although i still got the sexual effects (so much so i was able to continue penetration & come a second time.. never happened to me! but my g/f at the time seriously thought i needed sex anonymous b/c i was horny 24/7 & rubbing one out ~3/day). But if id go a tad over? Maybe some music enhancement & some energy.. small increase in libido/sexuality. but even a tad over that (like 3-3.5g; i'm puking for 12 hrs w/ flu like symptoms)

But I suggest if you want to retain your glowing experience you use it sparingly.. i wouldn't even say 2x a week (as most people advise to avoid tolerance/addiction)..i'd say once every 2-4 months.. or for very special occasions when you need it.. holidays, events, special outtings w/ the family or a date (b/c its quite the natural viagra+libido enhancer)

Granted, at my height- i was IM'ing 8g of the stuff (yes took 2.5 rigs..one in each thigh, the remaining in my deltoid)...

Had a huge etizolam habit at the time (425/mg day).. fate (which i don't believe in) intervened & i ingested too much 3-meo-pcp i had laying around, w/ some 5-meo-dalt. Well i was found catatonic & seizuring. Our local shitty hospital said "NO MEDS" on the entrance to my door (not even my subutex). But i was quickly transferred to docs & neurologists who apparently knew their shit over up in Univ of Cleveland hospitals. Put me on my subutex dose; stabilized me on 6mg of lorazepam.. was a week before i started talking..was there for 3 weeks but still don't have any memory of the whole event.

Was only then that it saved me w/ my benzo habit (before kept sending me to psych wards & tapering me in 1-3 weeks regardless of tolerance.. never worked). I tapered off the 6mg of lorazepam in 3.5 months w/o any issues aside from PAWS (much worse w/ benzos than w/ opioids)..in which now i've found myself tapered/weaned off all the ineffective meds they gave me for "depression" (nothing worked, i think i'm in that 30-40% class of AD resistant patients) & on back on a habit of clonazolam since around 9/5.. however, i only take at night 2-3x; & am still functional throughout the day & morning (never any morning doses).. not depressed.. not laying in bed watching TV till 4pm b/c to anxious to leave the house or deal w/ interacting w/ people. Its really been a miracle for me, and my dose has been steady! Finally have confidence back! have several job interviews coming up!

ANYWAY TO YOUR POINT ON PHENIBUT-
When i got out of the hospital (the 3 week stay).. i tried the phenibut again. Nada...zip.. nothing...tried a bit more. 12 hours of flu like symptoms & puking. So don't over do it man. Don't lose that magic..wish i could still reclaim it :| i still do get those sexual side effects though from 2g, they don't seem to diminish for some reason? 8o

Last edited:
There is the possibility that excess glutamate & low dopamine together with low GABA is responsible for the withdrawal. The (unfortunately currently approved only for Alzheimer's) anti-glutamate and pro-dopamine agent memantine can help very much in many withdrawal syndromes, including GABAergic and opioid. But it seems to be harder to get than it should, as it is a comparatively safe drug.

Agreed w/ the NDMDr agonist being potentially helpful for phenibut withdrawals. But gabapentin completely eliminates them (just research gabapentin use!) I'm feeling generous so i'll give you the jist of it all:

you have to STACK your doses to get the best bang for your buck...don't just eat a handful- it saturates your LAT1 transporter which is an amino acid responsible for transporting GBP to the brain. & it can handle only so much at a time, 300-600mg doses every hour are preferred, i'd stick to as low as possible tbh, i get just as ripped doing 300mg/hr than i do 400mg or 600mg for recreational purposes.

Its a long wait i know, but if you start in the morning..you'll get so much more out of so much less.. btw; naproxen aides in absorption in the stomach; as does drinking w/colas for some reason? Can all be found if you search for it. but hey, i'm feeling generous...and even though i'm sure this topic has been hit since i've only read the past few posts...i guess i don't mind hearing myself talk 8( & if you have no access to GBP..its easily obtainable via US vendors (b/c its not scheduled, just how things used to be w/ soma & tramadol) w/ a quick google search w/o hopefully breaking or bending any forum rules.

Last edited:
Anyway, now I have these gabapentin and I started taking them in ~150mg increments earlier tonight because of a highly social event I went to that I was not about to attend as the phenibut withdrawal was kicking in as I was feeling anxious about it as fuck. So I've now taken the 4 caps for today but I'm wondering if gabapentin would be similar to the pregabalin in that it looks like you said the pregabalin staved off the phenibut withdrawals for 2 days? Am I reading that right? I know everything I'm writing might seem like mumbo jumbo because gabapentin makes me unable to follow my train of thought unlike phenibut. But right now I'm somewhat enjoying these gabapentin effects more than the phenibut, I just don't want to binge and use it all then still have phenibut withdrawal to deal with.

First, pregabalin would work as well.. if not better, as it hits the same receptor systems but w/ much higher affinity.. but its controlled unlike gabapentin so doctors are much more hesitant to just hand it out.

Second, never take hand full doses of your gabapentin, this drug is most useful when "stacked"- taken hour apart (and at doses 300-400mg or lower, otherwise they over saturate the L-amino-acid transporter that transports the GBP to your brain & you get much less bang for your buck. Also, NAPROXEN/ALEVE aids greatly in oral consumption, upping absorption by something like 14-15%? (don't quote me on that, but its somewhere in the teens). Additionally, colas & acid drinks seem to aide absorption.

& a weeks worth of gabapentin use & the phenibut w/d's should be resolved.
I myself do enjoy gabapentin much more than phenibut (well, until i lost my "magic" w/ phenibut & was IM'ing 8-10g a day, 2 syringes each quad (burned like FUCK)... & usually a little remaining IM'd into my deltoid muscle). Totally over did that... & was doing that for days on end & now the magics gone permanently for me. I'll still get minor mood enhancement, & that old reliable viagra+libido surge at 2g. At like 2.5g i may enjoy music a bit more, be more sexual/intimate w/ a partner (in a primal way), maybe slightly more stimulative (but not really entheogenic like i used to be).. but if i hit 3-3.5g, i'm puking for 12 hours w/ incredible dizziness & flu like symptoms

Magic is lost for me. I just keep a small stash around to make sure i'm able to perform nice and long and *haard* =D for the ladies lmao.

High doses of clonazolam got me off it recently...just kept forgetting to take it & felt no withdrawals?