View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pharmahuasca dose

MSK

Bluelighter
So I've got in my posession some pills of Manerix (150mg moclobemide) and half a gram of DMT. How would be the better way to procede? (dosage and timing of both compounds) I read a lot arround but couldn't came to a conclusion:(

I'm not sure about moclobemide dose, but I suggest 50 mg DMT for your first time with pharmahuasca. I've had success with taking DMT 20 minutes after MAOI. DMT has a long come-up time when used orally, in my experience.

I just asked about this in the social thread! I'm also interested in any tips on how to use moclobemide and DMT.

I recall some years ago having this same pills (Manerix, 150mg moclobemide) and with 50mg oral, both taken at the same time, and having a 4h really light experience, similar to that of smoking low doses of DMT, but extended duration. I was lost looking to my hand for hours until I came down. Beautiful at least.

So I supose first I should take the moclobemide pill (Let's assume a 150mg pill is enough, as it was on the past) and wait at least half an hour/an hour, and then take the dimitri?

I'm aking for a breaktrought pharmahuasca experience though, so what I'm most interested is in the ammount of DMT needed for that. Would be 100mg enough for travelling trough planes for a few hours without needing to smoke the plastic shitty taste of DMT?

I tried contacting Ismene to no avail. He was quite the proponent of moclobemide + dmt/mushrooms.
Guess I'll just do some research...

Your pills contain 300mg each, so half is enought. I use to take it, crushed, like 20-40 min before the DMT. Im quite a softhead, so I dose around 45mg. For hardheads 60 should be enought. You can take more 1hour later if you don´t breakthrough. 100mg seems like blackout territories... better dont do that in one go without some tolerance

Have you looked at info on the DMT-nexus? Never gone oral :)P) with DMT so can't make any recommendations, but I know there's lots of talk about this, over yonder on the nexus. I was gonna talk some shit about pharma MAOIs being nonreversible but google says this one is reversible. Still, why would one take moclobemide instead of extracted harmalas? Convenience or is there something more I'm not seeing?

Have you looked at info on the DMT-nexus? Never gone oral :)P) with DMT so can't make any recommendations, but I know there's lots of talk about this, over yonder on the nexus. I was gonna talk some shit about pharma MAOIs being nonreversible but google says this one is reversible. Still, why would one take moclobemide instead of extracted harmalas? Convenience or is there something more I'm not seeing?
I prefer to go full synthetic

I tried to go the natural way a few times and the puking, body load and taste didn't made it enjoyable at all. Chewing seeds and drinking mud is not really enjoyable. A pill and 50mg of DMT though sounds nice

Yeah just trying to avoid nausea and its already in my possession. Thanks for the tips.