• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 14/5

The caps ive got are a clear cap, with light blue powder and some darker blue speckles. Not like the ones on the pillreports pictures thread. Also some orangey kinda speckles. Bigish caps, and full. Ive opened one up, the stuff inside seemed more like a crushed pill, but eh, if it is, then its very good crushed pill!! 1/2 of one was plenty for my mate. I popped a whole one at first, then later on when my mate had his half, had most of the other half he didnt want. Belted me in good way
smile.gif

Ill try and get a scan soon.

A note about these white domes.
The thinkness of each pill varies.
My two have a 2mm difference in thinkness.
So buying these are like are like buying 25's, you have to look at each one and pick the biggest
smile.gif

I've been offered a green pill with no pressing and specks. Nearly identical to the current double sided HQ that are out. Apparently test black and a mate tried one and was blown away. I can get HQ's and white domes easily but have you guys heard anything on these green things??????? checked pill reports and only found 1 report which came close.
cheers
smile.gif

Sure they aren't BB's Totti? they have quite a bad press, check out picture thread, I think there's one in there