Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 09/07/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRIDENTS

I've been doing a bit of research into beige tridents that are floating around perth at the moment. Seems to be no clear opinion on their contents and/ or rating. Has anyone tested or consumed current batch?

Not my pic, but look like this:

42412.jpg

those tridents specs look alot more light brown from that picture, old ones were dark brown specs. interesting

Re: TRIDENTS

Jamie Oliver said:
I've been doing a bit of research into beige tridents that are floating around perth at the moment. Seems to be no clear opinion on their contents and/ or rating. Has anyone tested or consumed current batch?

Not my pic, but look like this:

42412.jpg

Yeah Jamie i have tested ones that match that pic, strangest result i have had yet,had an assortment of colours appear at once but the main 2 were orange and green with a marquis tester. The orange indicates speed, green indicating 2-CB type substance, not a pill i will have again,speedy with not many other affects for me....hope this helps a little

?

Thanks RR - good to have some test results to support strange reports from a number of people...

The report I pulled the pic from said that they tested as MDXX. Some speculation that they are a combination MDXX, 2-CB and speed pill (?)

When i had those tridents a while back after a 3 month break they really put me on my arse , i thought a quality pill. I would not be surprised if there were some hullicinagens in them as my friend and I both had some closed eyed visuals whilst trying to get to sleep on them , just wierd colours and shapes. THe different chemicals may also attribute to the varied opinion on these.

SOMEBODY SCREAM!!!!! sorry listening to too much skitz :)

tridents- a colourful little guy

after reading the last couple of reports , my invisible friend (milko) freaked out as he had purchased some tridents recently(similar to picture although specks were a slightly darker brown). stupidly he didn't test them as he assumed them to be the same as the last ones.

however, he quickly tested them using a mandelin just then and found the following

brown speckles -tested purple/black with some fizzing - Standard MDXX
white area -tested purple black no fizzing after about 4-5 seconds MDxx

however in the test there were shades of green and reddish purple
so possibly these pills are not just MDXX.

when he consumes them he will report back as soon as possible.8o

Last edited:
having recently tried 2cb.. and eaten many tridents.. if it contains 2cb, they contain sweet fark all..

had tridents last night, railing two halves spaced 3 hours apart, felt about like a 7/10, mdxx. Has anyone had any mda caps going around, pretty strong hey mad visuals

Hadn't eaten anything all day. Consumed 1 whole tablet at 8:27pm. At 8:55 i was sitting down and felt it coming on. 5 minutes later it had hit pretty hard. At 11pm had a second one so unsure howlong peak was. Pretty crazy nystagmus - couldn't focus on my mobile. Teeth grinding wasn't that bad (7 chuppa chups had there sticks devoured)2 first timers consumed 1/2 pills 30 min apart and were peaking pretty hard. Sofar its been about 16 hours and no seriously noticeable comedown. Although in the scanned picture they look pretty whitish they are a pretty faint blue but not to be confused with the bunk white dolphins with scores that were floating around a while back.

7mm width.
4mm height.
No Score
Slight Bevel on front and back.
Very crumbly when split (breaks into like flaky chunks, On the front the dolphin press is quite prone to chipping)

Personaly id give them a 8/10

43679.jpg

Last edited:
Green Euro's

Report on consumption will follow tomorrow ppls

TestSubjects.jpg
Testcolour.jpg

COLOUR : Lime Green with dark green and brown speckles
SHAPE : Round
SIZE : 8mm x 3mm
BEVEL : Top and Bottom
SCORE : No
PRESS : Very firm press
LOGO : Standard Euro e
REAGENT TEST(s) : Mandelin - Purple/black with a green tinge on the outer ring of the test.
Rate : 7/10

Reaction was immediate and fierce with some extreme bubbling. I know the reviews on these have not been glowing of late so i am hoping this is a new batch.

Last edited:
The results are in!

I found them to be a very mild but extremely enjoyable pill. Very chatty, with just a little eye wobble every now and then. They have lasted a decent length of time too. Dropped at about 2 and came on at about 3 and is still present in the form of a warm glowing feeling. I think the 7/10 rating would be fair for these, i have not been knocked on my arse but i have had a very enjoyable night.

Orange Dolphins

Sorry no test, no pic, no measurements...ah well you get that...;)

Small pill, prob similar to blue diamonds size.
Imprint of dolphin, as seen on recent blue & white ones.
Pretty consistent orange colour.
No score.
No bevels on either sides.
Flat top & bottom, no doming.

No pills had been consumed for about 3 weeks, but a couple of lines of wip were insufflated a few hours earlier. Once the speed effects had worn off considerably, the pill was eaten 12.20am. Started to come up about 40 minutes later.
Not intense, but a nice enough mild peak, came on & off in a couple waves.
Thought it was going to be a half decent pill but then it just dies in the arse about 45 mins later. Back to bassline 2am.

This was not a high quality dose of MDMA, nor a substantial one. Users seeking such would be best to keep looking.

Blue Mx's

light blue with blue specks.
very lightly pressed MX logo on the front and a score on the bottom.

These pills were a really good roll.
took a long time to come up but when they did it was completely under the radar, went from feeling warm and fuzzy to peaking quite nicely.
Really sociable feeling, quite loved up.
Consumed 2 1/2 pills at around 10.30 and rolled well until about 4.30.

id give these 6-7/10

Area: Perth Hills
Color: Light Blue/Dark blue Specles
Logo: Mx
Shape: Circle
Rating: 5
Comments: Consumed 1 whole blue MX at 8:30pm on an empty stomach. after 40 minutes i could feel what felt like the peak approaching but it never seemed to hit. by 10pm (+1.5 hours) i still wasn't feeling much and it seemed to come in waves. at 10:03 consumed 1 entire blue dolphin.

7cm across
3mm width
Score on back
Mx logo lightly indented on front.

http://www.pillreports.com/
43693.jpg

Last edited:
Hey

Just been comparing those new mx reports with the initial ones.

43693.jpg

(^new report pic)

If you look back to page one ( sorry havnt been able to find a way to insert that pic) from maniias report , they look considerably different. The new ones seem to have brown spots that I do not remember seeing when i had these. Any other opinion on this.?

Joe

Hmmm i guess it is quite possible that this is another batch, but personaly i dont think there was that much of a visable difference with the brown spots. The ones maniaa posted on although did have the score and Mx logo far more clearly visable then the ones i had though. Just found it odd that alot of other reports id heard about Mx's were around 7-9.

had a new whale tail/heart with wings. u can tell there different from last batch as theyve got darker specs and an inwards dome on the printed side, cant remember if theyre scored or not. They are pretty strong but only last 2 hours. 7/10

Does anyone test their pills? You can get a tester from enlighten if you havn't got one.

Tested the green euros as photographed by linusSL and witchdoctor on the previous page. Interesting reaction that violently fizzed and went dark purple with Mandelin. I would like to get another tester on it though. Not convinced that these are completely MDxx or very strong from eating a half. None of the usual tells.... but could be a set and setting thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.