Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 09/07/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats the thing. they all worked.
i remember eating dark blue, the light blue now white ones.
all same, same effects. its just no one has mentioned anything about white ones.
ill try get a pic up

what we need is someone whos in the know on making E's!! and knows firsthand what they use to dye/bind the pills with, and common practices (ie re-pressing batches of pills to cash in on their reputation) and stuff like that!

theres gotta be some peeps out there!! but i guess theyr eprobably too busy spending their profits on hookers to surf the web!! :)

what we need is someone whos in the know on making E's!! and knows firsthand what they use to dye/bind the pills with, and common practices (ie re-pressing batches of pills to cash in on their reputation) and stuff like that!

You don't have to making anything illegal to find this information. It's easily found if you know where to look, but if you want to learn it all then you'll need to have patience as there's a lot to read.

In regards to illicit formulations and common excipients/ binders; you might even find an old thread or 2 round these parts on the subject. If not try first googling the largest drug archive, then bee on the lookout.

sorry to post a request with no info... but anyone heard of blue beacons? my friend asking me about them, they havent seen the actual logo so i dont have much to go with... :) kinda annoying but any help appreciated, thanks

green butterflies?

anyone heard had any of them, sorry havent seen them, so cant describe.

ok i got a look at the blue beacons, theyre actually called beakers. patchy blue, score on back, domed front and back. pill is like a flat flying saucer shape.

the logo looks very odd, its like a line drawing of a triangualr beaker resting on the flat side of a semicircle. the logo is indented but made of very thin lines, and shallow too... looks like a VERY dodgy logo so im a bit suspect, anyone seen these around?

also confirm that the earlier pic is the same euros that i consumed, so i guess its just my tolerance is gone... i am one happy camper :) :)

Last edited:
Re-tested a few pills btw...

+- "batteries/energisers" , mx, green butterfly, beige A (small), Blue/grey dolar..

All had the same purple/black transition with the mandalin..

I tried some of the white Euro's. Unfortunately, as my bday celebrations were in full swing at this point, I didnt pay a huge amount of attention to detail. The whites came in a bag mixed with green ones and they looked quite similar to my keen eye. The white ones tested blue-black with mandelin, no test on the green.

White produced typical MDMA effects with trailing weirdness towards the end, possibly not the cleanest pill.

Being the nazi on details I am, this post is embarassing. 8)

badbiki said:
Re-tested a few pills btw...

+- "batteries/energisers" , mx, green butterfly, beige A (small), Blue/grey dolar..

All had the same purple/black transition with the mandalin..

^ you wouldnt happen to have more details on the green butterfly would you? :)

Not yet no. Will have info after tonight for ya.. Only one way to find out for sure i guess... I guys gota do what a guys gota do...

Some pills to look out for... absolute rubbish... dont think there was even a tiny bit of mdxx in these.

Small picture of a lady's profile sitting down (sorry dont know how else to describe it)

Light Green- you can barely see the colour difference

Next pill has the same logo but this time the ladies are smaller and back to back like a mirror image.

light Blue - once again you cant really tell the colour unless you put the two pills next to each other.

quite large hard pills

Sounds like the kappa logo , pills with this logo have been reffered to as in the past, green kappa's or green ladies although this is almost certainly a different batch.

Blue Beakers

Hmmm, i think that the blue beakers you are talking about are polaramine (sp?) an OTC antihistimine (i think). Definatly NOT MDMA i have tested them, got sold a whole bunch of these earlier in the year. Mandalin goes clear after about 1 min.

Hey , some new good reports surfaced on pillreports so thought i'd update the thread with them.

Beige A

COLOUR : Beige w/ Brown specs
SHAPE : Round
SIZE : 6x4mm
BEVEL : Top and Bottom
SCORE : No
LOGO : Capital A
REAGENT TEST(s) : Mandelin - Purple/black std MDxx reaction
Rate : 6/10

43585.jpg

***Information and pic thanks to E-t4rd

Green Butterfly

COLOUR : Green w/ Brown specs
SIZE : 7x5mm
SCORE : Yes
LOGO : Butterfly
Rate : 7/10

43586.jpg

Blue/grey dollars

COLOUR : Blueish Grey w/ few brown specs
SHAPE : Cylinder like
SIZE : 7x6mm
SCORE : Yes
LOGO : $ (dolar) sign
Rate : 8 to 8.5 / 10

43587.jpg

Pink Batteries

COLOUR : Pinkish
SIZE : 7x5mm
SCORE : No
LOGO : + and - outdented on oposing ends
SMELL/TASTE : Stink of aniseed and taste rank..
Rate : 8/10

43588.jpg

Well done E-t4rd , excellent effort
%)
Joe

ah yes, i thought id let everyone know, i saw some MDMA caps on the weekend, 3mates actually had some. Im not sure if they were real MDMA or not.

the powder inside looked, kinda pasty, white clumpy powder. it was a pretty dirty white aswell. wish i had taken a pic with the digital camera, but by that time of the night i was truely tanked =D so the thought didnt cross my mind.

anyhow, 2mates split 1cap, and snorted half each, they didnt really feel much they said.. maybe felt a little more alert. and another mate swallowed a whole, he said they made him really horney, hah.

what u guys think? just speed in them?

Cheers for the work Bill Joe.

MDMA caps are so easy to get ripped off with. If you do buy them always open up and EZ test more than one capsule in the batch. Hard to know what was in your batch but being a cap it could have been anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.