• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet usage at age 13

Still clean? I hope so hon. You're a bright kid and you deserve to give yourself a bright future.

Peace.

Over 4 months since you made this post and you are doing much better since quitting very proud

Wow man. I was 13 when I first started smoking and taking pills like that. If your predetermined to use drugs, which I believe is 100% true, no one will stop you. But take it from all these posts above me, its NOOOOT WORTH IT!! I understand being influenced at school, I had the same problem. And dodging drug tests isn't fun either, thats a #1 anxiety causer there... But It's been 11 years since I was your age and I've spent 4 of those in prison and about another year in rehabs and boot camps all because of drugs...

PriestTheyCalledHim is right, no matter what, no matter how smart you think you are about it. You will always pop hot for a drug test sometime...

Wow. This thread was started a few months ago. In this post you can clearly see the addiction cycle. Start off dabbling once a week. Then once a day, then twice a day and so on, so forth. Then it all falls apart, you run dry or get in legal trouble(if your not dead for an OD). I really hope this kid never goes back to opiates but you never know.

Anyone reading this is that thinking about using opiates. Just don't, it's hard to apretaite the good moments after using opiates.

Good luck kid

Hey Sweets :)

Give us an update if you can/are up to it. We're all wishing you well and we KNOW that YOU *CAN* DO THIS!!! :)

Love yourself and take good care of yourself hon.

Peace.

Awesome, youngbird!!

Opiates are v difficult to stay away from, you're doing so well!!

What's a bit of weed between friends huh? Well done dude, at the start I thought "Oh, here we go again, another on he opiate wheel"!

You've come off. No longer a rat on a wheel!! Congrats dogs in young man, now hi forth & venture into real life,

Rtp❤️

^^^Agreed :)

Hope you're still going strong. I was worried there for a while, but you did it. You should be proud of yourself :)

Peace.

Completely sober now took a couple tries after rehab but I'm not doing pills or even smoking weed and I feel great in a good mood most of the time and more motivated and gonna start to take guitar lessons and stating to talks to friends again instead of isolating myself, still smoking cigarettes tho my parents allow it but not thrilled but that's the least of my worries rn

Good for you, Love! I knew you could do it. You showed a self-awareness, so I knew it was possible to get through it.

You are intelligent. Probably quite creative too, whether you know it yet or not. You'd think these strengths would always easily lead you to make good and healthy choices. But sometimes, intelligent creative types hace a tendency to ponder so much, to see both sides of the coin, to see and observe and wonder about so many things that it can actually confuse you as to which wsy to go.

It is GOOD that you want to find creative outlets - you will then have tools to express yourself, to calm the different directions you may feel pulled in.

I'm not putting this as well as I'd like...just woke up. But I hope you catch my drift.

It's clear you are gifted. Life will have you.in many situations and circumstances where you will have to.choose wisely for your own future and present good.

You have what it takes - you just proved it to yourself. Remember that.

As for smoking....I've been trying to quit myself. Perhaps nicorette lozenges could help, ask your parents. They deliver nicotine, so you can break the actual hand-to-mouth habit more easily, and then work on using less lozenges.

Good luck to you my Friend :) I sincerely hope you're as PROUD of yourself as we all are. :)

Peace.

wow, one hell of a accomplishment :) i hope you are prouf of yourself!
don´t even touch this shit anymore! all the best for your future :)

Your parents would have caught you using opiates if you are drug tested. I am going to venture a guess that this is a troll post. If its not prepare yourself for a life of misery if you live past 18. Most likely you will destroy your developing reproductive system and will not be able to have kids of your own. You are barely even a teenager. Go play minecraft. If this post is even true your parents ought to be ashamed of themselves. They certainly arent even doing half of their job. My son is 12 and still very much alittle boy. Someone Should be calling dyfs bc a middle schooler should not even be exposed to pain killers. If you aren't stealing them from your and someone is actually selling to such a young kid they should be shot.

How are you? Guitar lessons off and running?. How are you liking it? Hope youre well.
Peace.